Skip to content

Browns songs

The Browns Board
15 7 1.3k
  • "dawg fever" has been stuck in my head for over a decade now. anybody remember that song in 99?

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @mudratdetector said:

    "dawg fever" has been stuck in my head for over a decade now. anybody remember that song in 99?

    Yeah my buddy at work king and a friend of his wrote this song.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Ya know i luv my football, i luv my cleveland browns!

    Pretty awesome song sounds like about every browns fan!

    At one point i use to have a cleveland browns anything and everywhere, may as wells of had an alter in front of the TV to match (and actually considered it) but the wife (also a browns fan)pointed out just how tacky our place looked and after thinking about it for a month decided(under pressure) to move almost everything into the den..

    I may be pulling it all back out plus some new stuff soon! hehehehe

  • Ya know i luv my football, i luv my cleveland browns!

    Pretty awesome song sounds like about every browns fan!

    At one point i use to have a cleveland browns anything and everywhere, may as wells of had an alter in front of the TV to match (and actually considered it) but the wife (also a browns fan)pointed out just how tacky our place looked and after thinking about it for a month decided(under pressure) to move almost everything into the den..

    I may be pulling it all back out plus some new stuff soon! hehehehe

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @gips said:

    Ya know i luv my football, i luv my cleveland browns!

    Pretty awesome song sounds like about every browns fan!

    At one point i use to have a cleveland browns anything and everywhere, may as wells of had an alter in front of the TV to match (and actually considered it) but the wife (also a browns fan)pointed out just how tacky our place looked and after thinking about it for a month decided(under pressure) to move almost everything into the den..

    I may be pulling it all back out plus some new stuff soon! hehehehe

    Heck I love it when we are playing good ball and competitive. So now my wife doesn't bother me on sunday, says I can watch the game or go to the game. Before she always picked on me since 93 about getting a good team to root for, but I never could even when they left and we were out of football for a while I still could not root for another team and now she is wearing browns stuff.... WOOOF WOOF..GO DAWGS

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I've always been kind of partial to these two songs.

  • bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #7

    If you guys could let everyone know about this song. He is a song writer and is trying to get his stuff out there. Right now couple of his songs are being looked at by keith urban the country singer.

  • bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #8

    remember the old bernie bernie christmas song that was awesome someone needs to recreate it for the now team.

  • remember the old bernie bernie christmas song that was awesome someone needs to recreate it for the now team.

    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    remember the old bernie bernie christmas song that was awesome someone needs to recreate it for the now team.

    LOL I still walk around singing A Ratigliano Superbowl Team, well what I can remember of it anyway. I remember how happy I was as a young sprig getting my 45 record and playing it over, and over till my Mom was ready to kill me. Brian Sipe a passin, Newsome a catchin,. Great, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

  • P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #10

    There really is nothing more corny than songs about professional sports teams. Absolutely nothing.

  • @bigbaddawgjr said:

    remember the old bernie bernie christmas song that was awesome someone needs to recreate it for the now team.

    LOL I still walk around singing A Ratigliano Superbowl Team, well what I can remember of it anyway. I remember how happy I was as a young sprig getting my 45 record and playing it over, and over till my Mom was ready to kill me. Brian Sipe a passin, Newsome a catchin,. Great, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @cowsrus said:

    LOL I still walk around singing A Ratigliano Superbowl Team, well what I can remember of it anyway. I remember how happy I was as a young sprig getting my 45 record and playing it over, and over till my Mom was ready to kill me. Brian Sipe a passin, Newsome a catchin,. Great, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

    I had that 45 when I was a kid too. I still think I have it, u think its worth anything?

  • @cowsrus said:

    LOL I still walk around singing A Ratigliano Superbowl Team, well what I can remember of it anyway. I remember how happy I was as a young sprig getting my 45 record and playing it over, and over till my Mom was ready to kill me. Brian Sipe a passin, Newsome a catchin,. Great, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

    I had that 45 when I was a kid too. I still think I have it, u think its worth anything?

    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    I had that 45 when I was a kid too. I still think I have it, u think its worth anything?

    I think it may only be worth fond memories of a sweet time to be a Browns fan. You still may have yours? I wonder if there may be others out there somewhere, I have not heard that in a lloooong time.

  • @bigbaddawgjr said:

    I had that 45 when I was a kid too. I still think I have it, u think its worth anything?

    I think it may only be worth fond memories of a sweet time to be a Browns fan. You still may have yours? I wonder if there may be others out there somewhere, I have not heard that in a lloooong time.

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @cowsrus said:

    I think it may only be worth fond memories of a sweet time to be a Browns fan. You still may have yours? I wonder if there may be others out there somewhere, I have not heard that in a lloooong time.

    I found it now need to get a turntable to hook up to usb to rip me a mp3

  • F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    To me most of these songs are WAY too cheesy. They just always seem a little forced.

  • To me most of these songs are WAY too cheesy. They just always seem a little forced.

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @feartheroo said:

    To me most of these songs are WAY too cheesy. They just always seem a little forced.

    I don't believe that..