Skip to content

New Nickname for HILLIS

The Browns Board
41 33 2.8k
  • @d-bone said:

    Bad Ass Mo Fo

    I'm with you D Bone. Even though it won't fly in the media you could not be more correct in the name. Notice everytime he gets in the secondary the defense gets that "O-Sh**!! here he comes, and they're wide-eyed like a deer in headlights. They are hoping that they are able to get up after he buries them.

    @brnfan16 said:

    I'm with you D Bone. Even though it won't fly in the media you could not be more correct in the name. Notice everytime he gets in the secondary the defense gets that "O-Sh**!! here he comes, and they're wide-eyed like a deer in headlights. They are hoping that they are able to get up after he buries them.

    "Bad Ass Mo Fo" would most definitely fly with the media. I can already hear Chris Berman say"Bad Ass Mo Fo runs over James Harrison for the conversion on 4th and inches! C'mon Man!"