WOOF WOOF: Week Nine
-
-
-
Can we hold off on the villagers coming to my door with torches for a minute? I really do apologize, I normally don't forget that kind of information. Here ya go: Top scorers for Nw220 are Dez Bryant 18 and Marques Colston 12
Well, we never claimed to be perfect now, did we??
I made the appropriate edit. Sorry I didn't catch that, Heidi.
-
Can we hold off on the villagers coming to my door with torches for a minute? I really do apologize, I normally don't forget that kind of information. Here ya go: Top scorers for Nw220 are Dez Bryant 18 and Marques Colston 12
Well, we never claimed to be perfect now, did we??
I made the appropriate edit. Sorry I didn't catch that, Heidi.
Well, we never claimed to be perfect now, did we??
I made the appropriate edit. Sorry I didn't catch that, Heidi.
Gracias Kathy. I've been lax on my spelling before only to catch it after I see it posted but I do believe this was a first and thanks for adding it. Again, Nw220, sorry about that. I always try to say something positive about every team when I write whether they win or lose and I will include zingers too and I do not spare myself when it comes to that lol.
No need to apologize Kathy, it was my oversight.
-
i think i'm gonna have a hard time repeating last years championship.
i'll blame it on term limits

-
-
-
2 game winning streak o ya cleveland steamers here i come im winning out
-
2 game winning streak o ya cleveland steamers here i come im winning out
2 game winning streak o ya cleveland steamers here i come im winning out
Woof Woof! We want to see the fur balls fly.

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Wishful thinking maybe? 