Good Luck Sunday!!
-
Steelers going be a tough game I HOPE the Pats were extremely flat against the Browns (Not an excuse a HOPE!!)otherwise the Steelers running game scares me as a fan...(BUT the Pats are def ANGRY been that way all week... BB won't let them forget..)
The black and yellow offense isn't very good really. They have a good OL, but that's it. Ben and the running back are very overrated, especially when compared to McCoy and Hillis. I will tell you they get lucky, and don't expect to get many calls to go your way by the refs...
go pats!
The black and yellow offense isn't very good really. They have a good OL, but that's it. Ben and the running back are very overrated, especially when compared to McCoy and Hillis. I will tell you they get lucky, and don't expect to get many calls to go your way by the refs...
go pats!
Wow... YOU`RE Clueless. Its actually OPPOSITE of what You said. The Steeler O-Line is Sub Par , even before the Injuries. And McCpy is Superior to Ben ?? LOL...wow. Add to that Mendy isnt exactly Chopped liver ( Though I Like Hillis a Lot) ... and REFS ?? LOL... Yes they were a LOT of Help in Cincy with BS Roughing AND P.I. ( on T.O. s Cry fest on a Ball he dropped) Calls that Helped put the Bengals in contention to win. I didn't realize your football IQ was so low ...Roo. Yours is a Total joke of an Analysis Roo.
-
Patriots QB Brady has mild foot sprain, expected to play
there is also an article there crediting the loss to bad practices all week. typical. national media can never accept the Browns wins over top-tier teams as legitimate.
They (the Pats) were extremely flat on Sunday, not sure if it was the Practices or not but the Pats looked AWFUL.. (for a good example that 1st kickoff when it was 3-0 that fell between 2 patriots UGG that is unPatriot like ever! )
That said, I honestly don't know if they Pats even playing their A game wins last Sunday... The Browns had an excellent game plan and executed it perfectly! But the better team on Sunday won PERIOD.. now if we met again in 2 weeks would it be the same ~~shrug~ ~ I dont know I doubt it but I am a patriots fan I should expect my team play better right?
They (the Pats) were extremely flat on Sunday, not sure if it was the Practices or not but the Pats looked AWFUL.. (for a good example that 1st kickoff when it was 3-0 that fell between 2 patriots UGG that is unPatriot like ever! )
That said, I honestly don't know if they Pats even playing their A game wins last Sunday... The Browns had an excellent game plan and executed it perfectly! But the better team on Sunday won PERIOD.. now if we met again in 2 weeks would it be the same ~~shrug~ ~ I dont know I doubt it but I am a patriots fan I should expect my team play better right?
The Browns Played their A~PLUS Game and the Pats ...Showed up. Advantage Cleveland. It used to be good enough , to "Show Up" vs the Browns. NO MORE... They are to be reckoned with.
-
Homotron said:
You don't watch much football do you? The Steelers have a good o-line? The only week in and week out consistency we have on our o-line is Pouncey. I also hope the later portion is a joke or a weak troll attempt. If not you clearly have downs.another class act post by you...
Do you even think before you type something? or are you just that dumb you can't even come up with an intelligent thought?
another class act post by you...
Do you even think before you type something? or are you just that dumb you can't even come up with an intelligent thought?
Says the one who is already trying to use the refs as an excuse as you do every week. Not to mention everything else from that post was as Clevetard backwards as it gets.
-
another class act post by you...
Do you even think before you type something? or are you just that dumb you can't even come up with an intelligent thought?
Says the one who is already trying to use the refs as an excuse as you do every week. Not to mention everything else from that post was as Clevetard backwards as it gets.
Says the one who is already trying to use the refs as an excuse as you do every week. Not to mention everything else from that post was as Clevetard backwards as it gets.
I think he was referring to the "Downs" Comment (Uncalled for). but you are right REFS ?? Get the Hell out of here with that BS. and Under~Roo ...IF ... IF you really believe that and yet STILL Watch games and Love the NFL. You are just plain old Dumb !

-
Homotron said:
You don't watch much football do you? The Steelers have a good o-line? The only week in and week out consistency we have on our o-line is Pouncey. I also hope the later portion is a joke or a weak troll attempt. If not you clearly have downs.another class act post by you...
Do you even think before you type something? or are you just that dumb you can't even come up with an intelligent thought?
another class act post by you...
Do you even think before you type something? or are you just that dumb you can't even come up with an intelligent thought?
Oh get over it. As I said in my previous altercation my sister is finishing her Masters degree in special education. Nice deflection dip sh.it. It still doesn't detract from your completely moronic statement nor my point that individuals with Downs syndrome typically make emotional statements based very little in tangible fact.
And just a FYI nothing that ever leaves your mouth is intelligent.
-
another class act post by you...
Do you even think before you type something? or are you just that dumb you can't even come up with an intelligent thought?
Oh get over it. As I said in my previous altercation my sister is finishing her Masters degree in special education. Nice deflection dip sh.it. It still doesn't detract from your completely moronic statement nor my point that individuals with Downs syndrome typically make emotional statements based very little in tangible fact.
And just a FYI nothing that ever leaves your mouth is intelligent.
Homotron said:
Oh get over it. As I said in my previous altercation my sister is finishing her Masters degree in special education. Nice deflection dip sh.it. It still doesn't detract from your completely moronic statement nor my point that individuals with Downs syndrome typically make emotional statements based very little in tangible fact.And just a FYI nothing that ever leaves your mouth is intelligent.
This is almost like saying I have a black friend so I can be racist. It makes you sound apathetic and very uneducated. Just my 2 cents.
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c0...le=HP_headlines
I had trouble getting that link to connect. Don't know if others had the same problem. Why don't you just give us a synopsis of what it was all about?
OK, never mind. So, there is a first, eh? The only thing is you blew Homo's claim that Steeler fans never complain about bad referring calls.
(but, you see, Karma is not satisfied. Steelers won that game despite the acknowledged bad calls. It would have been serendipitous only if the Steelers had lost......you still owe the Gods one)
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c0...le=HP_headlines
I had trouble getting that link to connect. Don't know if others had the same problem. Why don't you just give us a synopsis of what it was all about?
OK, never mind. So, there is a first, eh? The only thing is you blew Homo's claim that Steeler fans never complain about bad referring calls.
(but, you see, Karma is not satisfied. Steelers won that game despite the acknowledged bad calls. It would have been serendipitous only if the Steelers had lost......you still owe the Gods one)
I had trouble getting that link to connect. Don't know if others had the same problem. Why don't you just give us a synopsis of what it was all about?
OK, never mind. So, there is a first, eh? The only thing is you blew Homo's claim that Steeler fans never complain about bad referring calls.
(but, you see, Karma is not satisfied. Steelers won that game despite the acknowledged bad calls. It would have been serendipitous only if the Steelers had lost......you still owe the Gods one)
I'm not complaining. Just a gentle reminder to some that live in a bubble and honestly believe the Steelers are unlike any other team in a sense they never get bad calls. Obviously that's a dumb thing to beleive.
The calls didn't change the outcome of the game and no player was fined for what shouldn't have been flagged so I don't have any complaints.
It is a bit suspicous that two bad calls of this magnitude were made so close to each other on what was the most important drive for the Bengals at that point. The TD on that drive did change the Vegas point spread in favor of the casinos.
Hmmm Just a thought. -
I hate Ben Roethlisberger with every bone in my body. Just his whole demeanor. But you cant really compare him to Mccoy, Mccoy is doing great for a rookie. But Ben is an established veteran. Over rated? Yes. But Still not comparable to Mccoy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login