New Nickname for McCoy
-
Just as we had the "New Nickname for Peyton Hillis" thread, we can do one for Colt McCoy. (or, perhaps we already did?). But the one Jet troll on another thread gave me this idea:
The Babyface Assassin
-
Teenage Dream Machine!! haha
-
Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.
That's good enough for me.
Mike
-
Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.
That's good enough for me.
Mike
Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.
That's good enough for me.
Mike
I remember hearing that in high school people called him "Colt MyBoy"
-
Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.
That's good enough for me.
Mike
Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.
That's good enough for me.
Mike
Maybe, but some of us aren't as edumacted as the rest of ya and could use a dumbed down name instead of Kolt. Where would I be without MoMass' nickname?
-
Seems to me that his name alone says it all..."Colt" is young, energetic, and he represents the future. In addition, it's just 1 syllable that's easy for all to spell.
That's good enough for me.
Mike
Maybe, but some of us aren't as edumacted as the rest of ya and could use a dumbed down name instead of Kolt. Where would I be without MoMass' nickname?
Maybe, but some of us aren't as edumacted as the rest of ya and could use a dumbed down name instead of Kolt. Where would I be without MoMass' nickname?
I always refer to MoMass by his proper name. I mean, Mojameted Massamabaloo isn't that hard to pronounce or spell. Keep the nicknames for people with complicated names.
-
Colt .45
-
Colt McCoy
-
Colt McCoy
Colt McCoy
you're no fun

-
Colt McCoy
you're no fun

-
crappy malt liquor mccoy.
-
Colt .45
Colt .45
Hopefully after this weekend it will be Colt 4-5. He'll actually be 3-1, but 4-5 as a team in which he will HAVE to remain the starter registering wins against 3 playoff teams in a row.
-
Maybe, but some of us aren't as edumacted as the rest of ya and could use a dumbed down name instead of Kolt. Where would I be without MoMass' nickname?
I always refer to MoMass by his proper name. I mean, Mojameted Massamabaloo isn't that hard to pronounce or spell. Keep the nicknames for people with complicated names.
I always refer to MoMass by his proper name. I mean, Mojameted Massamabaloo isn't that hard to pronounce or spell. Keep the nicknames for people with complicated names.
Well when we had Babatunde Owshinowo I just called him Babaganoosh.
The other name for Colt that I came up with recall was merely the translation of his name from the Gaelic:
Son of Fire
-
crappy malt liquor mccoy.
crappy malt liquor mccoy.
Schlitz?
-
Why mess with perfection? Here's a quote from the Missouri school newspaper before last year's homecoming game against Texas titled "10 Reasons That Make Texas A Bad Homecoming Opponent"
5. Colt McCoy. It's not enough that the guy has won 38 games as a collegiate starter. Or that he completed an NCAA record 77 percent of his passes last season. It's that he's the starting quarterback for the University of Texas and his name is COLT MCCOY. Playing football against a quarterback named Colt McCoy is like playing cards against a guy who has the same first name as a city. If you're at any sort of felt-covered table and a guy sits down and introduces himself as "Memphis," you walk away. Do not question this.
-
They actually had this debate a couple of week's ago on the Reghi/Roda show:
Colt .45 McCoy?

Or Schlitz McCoy?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login