I hate you
-
They and you are all going to this game! i wish you nothing but the best and a Browns win! Have a good time everyone and don't ger arrested! WOOF WOOF WOOF from Springfield! I can't miss home much more than now! GO DAWGS!
-
They and you are all going to this game! i wish you nothing but the best and a Browns win! Have a good time everyone and don't ger arrested! WOOF WOOF WOOF from Springfield! I can't miss home much more than now! GO DAWGS!
They and you are all going to this game! i wish you nothing but the best and a Browns win! Have a good time everyone and don't ger arrested! WOOF WOOF WOOF from Springfield! I can't miss home much more than now! GO DAWGS!
I hope it's a beast of a game too!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login