browns v jets game
-
dirty sanchez hurt....

-
Offensive play calling is getting bad again... WTF???? It's like the beginning of the season. If it doesn't work, keep on trying...
-
it just seems like they ran out of gas! i hope im wrong
-
Awesome game. I hope Hillis will be the hero.
-
Boy, 44 seconds is a lot of time left for the Jets...
-
Get em Browns! I hate the fan base in Cleveland, I really do but I love watching the AFC North outside the lowly Bengals beating up on teams. Makes for great football and a really solid division.
-
Get em Browns! I hate the fan base in Cleveland, I really do but I love watching the AFC North outside the lowly Bengals beating up on teams. Makes for great football and a really solid division.
Homotron said:
Get em Browns! I hate the fan base in Cleveland, I really do but I love watching the AFC North outside the lowly Bengals beating up on teams. Makes for great football and a really solid division.Awww....We hate you too

-
I don't want to hear about anybody other than Colt starting the rest of the season. Great job running the no huddle in the last two minutes for a tying score.
I think we got our QB!
I don't want to hear about anybody other than Colt starting the rest of the season. Great job running the no huddle in the last two minutes for a tying score.
I think we got our QB!
100% agreed.
I hope we can win this game but if we don't then nobody should be calling for anyone else at QB but him. Think if this kid had a legit WR?
-
We get the ball.
Let's go McCoy!
If we pull this out this is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE win for us.
-
sigh at stuckey i cant belive this
-
Bad plays by us are costing us this game...
-
Gotta stop 'em now. One more first down and it's game over.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login