browns v jets game
-
sigh at stuckey i cant belive this
-
Bad plays by us are costing us this game...
-
Gotta stop 'em now. One more first down and it's game over.
-
Man, how many times is Sanchez going to escape a sure sack?
-
Making the pick was a blunder.
-
Wow,Cleveland really played poorly at the end. Very bad play calling.
-
looks like you don't know much because Edwards was disliked even when he was here, people are glad he's gone but still have a strong dislike towards him. get a life instead of trolling.
This is my life - keeping my foot on the side of your head - its a wonderful life man!
-
ERIC WRIGHT: YOU'RE FIRED!
-
Man that sucks.
The Browns had the Jets on the ropes and were just about to deliver the finishing blow and then this happened. Man the Browns should have had this one. I really think the Browns outplayed the Jets today.
No reason to hang your heads, I think with a QB like Colt McCoy there are better days ahead for Cleveland fans. Too bad for my Ravens.
-
I don't believe in curses but Cleveland has a curse
alright let's not get crazy. i know we lost but COME ON. we beat two of the best teams in the league in the past weeks and held another one to a 20-20 tie until 20 seconds left in OT. yeah we lost. sure i screamed and threw my beer across the room when holmes broke away for the win but you know right now i'm proud of our team (especially our D) and i don't feel that bad. we know we have our qb. next year we load him up with some serious weapons.
-
Man that sucks.
The Browns had the Jets on the ropes and were just about to deliver the finishing blow and then this happened. Man the Browns should have had this one. I really think the Browns outplayed the Jets today.
No reason to hang your heads, I think with a QB like Colt McCoy there are better days ahead for Cleveland fans. Too bad for my Ravens.
Man that sucks.
The Browns had the Jets on the ropes and were just about to deliver the finishing blow and then this happened. Man the Browns should have had this one. I really think the Browns outplayed the Jets today.
No reason to hang your heads, I think with a QB like Colt McCoy there are better days ahead for Cleveland fans. Too bad for my Ravens.
Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!
-
Man that sucks.
The Browns had the Jets on the ropes and were just about to deliver the finishing blow and then this happened. Man the Browns should have had this one. I really think the Browns outplayed the Jets today.
No reason to hang your heads, I think with a QB like Colt McCoy there are better days ahead for Cleveland fans. Too bad for my Ravens.
Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!
Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!
did you ever think that the jets took away half of what we were trying to do offensively? relax. stay away from the windows.
-
no blame calling from my direction. stuckey was simply trying to make a play. the interception was really the key as it should have been dropped but that is hard to say when it is coming right at you in a pressure situation. I didn't expect the browns to do anything pinned back like that.
tough loss.
regroup and head down to Florida next week.
-
Man that sucks.
The Browns had the Jets on the ropes and were just about to deliver the finishing blow and then this happened. Man the Browns should have had this one. I really think the Browns outplayed the Jets today.
No reason to hang your heads, I think with a QB like Colt McCoy there are better days ahead for Cleveland fans. Too bad for my Ravens.
Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!
Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!
It's kind of hard to do anything when you only have the ball for 7 minutes in one freakin half. Deboll's play called has turned a whole 180 this year and he has turned me from a hater to a lover of his offense. I would like you to tell me what plays he specifically called that we not good.
no blame calling from my direction. stuckey was simply trying to make a play. the interception was really the key as it should have been dropped but that is hard to say when it is coming right at you in a pressure situation. I didn't expect the browns to do anything pinned back like that.
tough loss.
regroup and head down to Florida next week.
I liike your attitude, and I am glad Stuckey tried for the big play (he did it earlier and set us up on a 3rd and short) but he needs to know in that situation that he either needs to get out of bounds or at the very least hold on to the ball. As long as he is in he will always have the one play that kills us. I think he has had one in at least 4-5 games this season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login