Skip to content

WTF!!

The Browns Board
62 24 4.2k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You do realize that the Saints and the Pats game each had like 4 trick plays in them? And they all either were plays we scored on, or set up a future score.

    It's not that bad, I still am encouraged by what I see. But I'm not drinking the Kool Aid like everyone else is. Everyone was saying how we're playoff bound or a force to be reckoned with after only two wins. We've proven we can compete, I agree. But I'm not proclaiming us to be out of the cellar just yet.

    No one really give a xxxx what you proclaim.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one really give a xxxx what you proclaim.

    Don't get all pissy just because not everyone looks at the world through rose colored glasses like you do.

    Go back to reading your grocery store love novels.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one really give a xxxx what you proclaim.

    Don't get all pissy just because not everyone looks at the world through rose colored glasses like you do.

    Go back to reading your grocery store love novels.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Don't get all pissy just because not everyone looks at the world through rose colored glasses like you do.

    Go back to reading your grocery store love novels.

    xxxx you pussy.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Don't get all pissy just because not everyone looks at the world through rose colored glasses like you do.

    Go back to reading your grocery store love novels.

    xxxx you pussy.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    xxxx you pussy.

    11947d1281808221-butthurt-form-internet-version-butthurtform.jpg

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    11947d1281808221-butthurt-form-internet-version-butthurtform.jpg

    Nice pussy response from the board pussy. Eat shit and bark at the moon xxxx head.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    11947d1281808221-butthurt-form-internet-version-butthurtform.jpg

    Nice pussy response from the board pussy. Eat shit and bark at the moon xxxx head.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Nice pussy response from the board pussy. Eat shit and bark at the moon xxxx head.

    Keep 'em coming.

    Eventually you'll evolve into a person that can form an intelligent comeback.

  • Why we lost:

    1. Defense can't get a sack to save their lives

    2. Stuckey's fumble fingers

    3. Cribb's injury

    4. No discernible talent at the WR position

    5. Time of possession, Jets: 47.08 Browns: 27.36

    6. Eric "can't cover shit" Wright

    HC, OC, and DC aren't on that list. I remembered to forget more football than you ever forgot to remember...or something like that.

    @bonedawg said:

    Why we lost:

    1. Defense can't get a sack to save their lives

    2. Stuckey's fumble fingers

    3. Cribb's injury

    4. No discernible talent at the WR position

    5. Time of possession, Jets: 47.08 Browns: 27.36

    6. Eric "can't cover shit" Wright

    HC, OC, and DC aren't on that list. I remembered to forget more football than you ever forgot to remember...or something like that.

    this is one of the few posts in this thread displaying common sense.. I agree with all 6 reasons but would also add: 7. Fujita and Brown both got hurt too.. Haden played very well, but Fujita would have given us a better chance of wrapping up Sanchez..

  • Why we lost:

    1. Defense can't get a sack to save their lives

    2. Stuckey's fumble fingers

    3. Cribb's injury

    4. No discernible talent at the WR position

    5. Time of possession, Jets: 47.08 Browns: 27.36

    6. Eric "can't cover shit" Wright

    HC, OC, and DC aren't on that list. I remembered to forget more football than you ever forgot to remember...or something like that.

    @bonedawg said:

    Why we lost:

    1. Defense can't get a sack to save their lives

    2. Stuckey's fumble fingers

    3. Cribb's injury

    4. No discernible talent at the WR position

    5. Time of possession, Jets: 47.08 Browns: 27.36

    6. Eric "can't cover shit" Wright

    HC, OC, and DC aren't on that list. I remembered to forget more football than you ever forgot to remember...or something like that.

    Cribbs injury shouldn't have had the catastrophic effect it did on our offense. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

    I will agree with everything else though. It wasn't solely on Daboll, and I don't want him fired. But his normal playcalling has got to improve still. Trick plays are all well and good, and so is the WildDawg. But once you take Cribbs away, you need to be able to still constantly maintain an offensive presence.

    Granted, that's hard to do when the offense never sees the field in the second half. But that's just gives you even more reason to capitalize on the few chances you do get.

  • everybody does realize that we are fans of the same team here right? i mean we shouldn't be screaming at each other but instead we should all be happy in the fact that we aren't seeing thread titles like 'SAME OLD BROWNS'. i don't think anyone thought that we'd make the playoffs, just some wishful thinking is all, and there should be nothing wrong with that. if i was in the bar right now with all of you i'd by a round. there would be no hanging of the heads or bad-mouthing of our team. we'd all be standing together proud and toast the resurgence of THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!! prost/cheers!!!!!

    GO BROWNS!!!!

  • everybody does realize that we are fans of the same team here right? i mean we shouldn't be screaming at each other but instead we should all be happy in the fact that we aren't seeing thread titles like 'SAME OLD BROWNS'. i don't think anyone thought that we'd make the playoffs, just some wishful thinking is all, and there should be nothing wrong with that. if i was in the bar right now with all of you i'd by a round. there would be no hanging of the heads or bad-mouthing of our team. we'd all be standing together proud and toast the resurgence of THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!! prost/cheers!!!!!

    GO BROWNS!!!!

    @miktoxic said:

    everybody does realize that we are fans of the same team here right? i mean we shouldn't be screaming at each other but instead we should all be happy in the fact that we aren't seeing thread titles like 'SAME OLD BROWNS'. i don't think anyone thought that we'd make the playoffs, just some wishful thinking is all, and there should be nothing wrong with that. if i was in the bar right now with all of you i'd by a round. there would be no hanging of the heads or bad-mouthing of our team. we'd all be standing together proud and toast the resurgence of THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!! prost/cheers!!!!!

    GO BROWNS!!!!

    Agreed. But Tim Couch pulls out is a punk.

  • @miktoxic said:

    everybody does realize that we are fans of the same team here right? i mean we shouldn't be screaming at each other but instead we should all be happy in the fact that we aren't seeing thread titles like 'SAME OLD BROWNS'. i don't think anyone thought that we'd make the playoffs, just some wishful thinking is all, and there should be nothing wrong with that. if i was in the bar right now with all of you i'd by a round. there would be no hanging of the heads or bad-mouthing of our team. we'd all be standing together proud and toast the resurgence of THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!! prost/cheers!!!!!

    GO BROWNS!!!!

    Agreed. But Tim Couch pulls out is a punk.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Agreed. But Tim Couch pulls out is a punk.

    I'm a punk because I don't think that this team is the next '72 Dolphins yet?

    No, I'm a punk because I hurt your wittle feelings.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Agreed. But Tim Couch pulls out is a punk.

    I'm a punk because I don't think that this team is the next '72 Dolphins yet?

    No, I'm a punk because I hurt your wittle feelings.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm a punk because I don't think that this team is the next '72 Dolphins yet?

    No, I'm a punk because I hurt your wittle feelings.

    Like I said, a punk kid.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm a punk because I don't think that this team is the next '72 Dolphins yet?

    No, I'm a punk because I hurt your wittle feelings.

    Like I said, a punk kid.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Like I said, a punk kid.

    But you've still yet to provide a reason.

    I can sit here and say you're a robot, but it doesn't mean jack shit unless there's proof.

    Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it any less true.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Like I said, a punk kid.

    But you've still yet to provide a reason.

    I can sit here and say you're a robot, but it doesn't mean jack shit unless there's proof.

    Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it any less true.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    But you've still yet to provide a reason.

    I can sit here and say you're a robot, but it doesn't mean jack shit unless there's proof.

    Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it any less true.

    You are making his point for him.

    Seriously though stop bickering and rally behind this team. We lost a hard fought game and there are a million things that you have changed to make us win this game...Not just 1 thing.

  • If Colt's pass to Watson on first down at the 2 is 1 foot lower its a 30 yard gain and a chance to win.

    If Stuckey doesn't fumble we have a chance to win.

    They play calling wasn't GREAT today, but it wasn't bad. Get real guys...swallow the tough loss and lets move on to next week.

    @blowe said:

    If Colt's pass to Watson on first down at the 2 is 1 foot lower its a 30 yard gain and a chance to win.

    If Stuckey doesn't fumble we have a chance to win.

    They play calling wasn't GREAT today, but it wasn't bad. Get real guys...swallow the tough loss and lets move on to next week.

    The problem with that play was it was only a 1 receiver set, giving McCoy only one deep option which he overthrew. If more receivers were in play maybe there would've been a greater chance of success in getting a big play.

  • @blowe said:

    If Colt's pass to Watson on first down at the 2 is 1 foot lower its a 30 yard gain and a chance to win.

    If Stuckey doesn't fumble we have a chance to win.

    They play calling wasn't GREAT today, but it wasn't bad. Get real guys...swallow the tough loss and lets move on to next week.

    The problem with that play was it was only a 1 receiver set, giving McCoy only one deep option which he overthrew. If more receivers were in play maybe there would've been a greater chance of success in getting a big play.

    @mddawg said:

    The problem with that play was it was only a 1 receiver set, giving McCoy only one deep option which he overthrew. If more receivers were in play maybe there would've been a greater chance of success in getting a big play.

    shoulda. woulda. coulda. let's gear up for next week.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    But you've still yet to provide a reason.

    I can sit here and say you're a robot, but it doesn't mean jack shit unless there's proof.

    Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it any less true.

    You are making his point for him.

    Seriously though stop bickering and rally behind this team. We lost a hard fought game and there are a million things that you have changed to make us win this game...Not just 1 thing.

    @blowe said:

    You are making his point for him.

    Seriously though stop bickering and rally behind this team. We lost a hard fought game and there are a million things that you have changed to make us win this game...Not just 1 thing.

    I'm not making any point. I'm being a rational, realistic fan. I'm not bickering. He called me a punk and a pussy just because he didn't like what I had to say.

    I'm not satisfied with a loss. We played well, and that's something to be proud of. But it's still a loss, and losing is something I have a hard time swallowing.

    That's part of the problem with this franchise since we came back, so many previous coaches have been happy just with competing. It's always been "Oh, we're an expansion team and we only lost by one touchdown. That's pretty good" or "We're rebuilding and at least we didn't get blown out of the water." I'm happy to see this team fight, really I am. And I know it's got to be taken one step at a time. But in order to turn the corner, you've got to stop being satisfied by losing a close game. And that means breaking down what you did wrong. Second guessing every mistake that was made. Because it's only then that you get better. That's the player in me, I guess, and I'm not going to apologize for it.

  • Well I don't know what happened except we lost in OT. All I have read here is bickering. I'll watch the game tomorrow night and see what really happened.

  • WOW!! What the hell was Daboll thinking there! Terrible play calling and playing not to lose!! This is just another reason to fire this POS!!

    What a way to lose a game!!

    @dawg08 said:

    WOW!! What the hell was Daboll thinking there! Terrible play calling and playing not to lose!! This is just another reason to fire this POS!!

    What a way to lose a game!!

    Whoa. Our defense just shit the bed. That was their worst performance of the season. And you want to get rid of Daboll? Dude, your focusing on the wrong Coordinator.

  • lok guys dont get all upset....for some reason refs and "(hmmm)" seem to favor the "big skyline" cities....im livid about this loss we shoulda had it....however why did i feel like i shoulda bet the farm on the jets since thursday......(for those of you who dont get it im saying the NFL is fixed)

    @dawgeatsteel said:

    lok guys dont get all upset....for some reason refs and "(hmmm)" seem to favor the "big skyline" cities....im livid about this loss we shoulda had it....however why did i feel like i shoulda bet the farm on the jets since thursday......(for those of you who dont get it im saying the NFL is fixed)

    what are you talking about? the refs seems to favor the big skyline cities? the Jets have the 3rd most penalties in football. what call by the refs helped the jets to win the game??? id love to hear this explanation.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Throwing on our own five doesn't mean shit when 3 of the 4 routes are hitches and crosses. It's not stretching the field. It's like downfield was never an issue today. I understand that's more on McCoy's reads than the playcalling, but I'd rather just blame Daboll. So you can xxxx off.

    Kiss my xxxxing ass. I've forgotten more about football than you know.

    Um, first down backed up we threw downfield over the middle to Watson. To you really want us taking a chance deep to Brian Robiskie or Mo Mass being covered by Revis? Apparently you don't know shit. The only football you know is what you watch sitting in your parent's basement in your pajamas eating doritos. Anyways, I would love to hear better options on playcalling with Cribbs out and basically no down field threat. Notice when Evan Moore came in the game Revis would cover him? That is because he was the only thing that remotely scared them. They can cover Robo and Mo Mass all day. The only thing they were afraid of was a jumpball to Evan Moore, which we tried in OT, but the throw was way off from McCoy. Again, I would love to hear some detailed options, other than, "THROW IT DEEP!"

    Metcalf_FTW said:

    The only football you know is what you watch sitting in your parent's basement in your pajamas eating doritos.

    LOL im cracking up hahahhaha