Glass half full.
-
I've been on here for a couple of years and have sometimes been negative regarding the Browns. I sold my PSL's because I couldn't take it losing anymore. That being said I am disappointed with a tough loss today but I am very optomistic with what I see. It someone told me 3 weeks ago that we would go 2-1 over the best teams in the NFL, with a chance to win the 3rd, I would have thought they were crazy. I like what I see with the coaching, the QB, the running game, the O-line, the play of the TE's, the run defense, the secondary needs some help, but look at last week, we dominated one of the best offenses in the league. This team has HEART! I've said in the past I wasn't going to let them ruin my Sunday's anymore over a loss, but while I am disappointed they didn't win today, I think the glass in half full tonight.
-
I've been on here for a couple of years and have sometimes been negative regarding the Browns. I sold my PSL's because I couldn't take it losing anymore. That being said I am disappointed with a tough loss today but I am very optomistic with what I see. It someone told me 3 weeks ago that we would go 2-1 over the best teams in the NFL, with a chance to win the 3rd, I would have thought they were crazy. I like what I see with the coaching, the QB, the running game, the O-line, the play of the TE's, the run defense, the secondary needs some help, but look at last week, we dominated one of the best offenses in the league. This team has HEART! I've said in the past I wasn't going to let them ruin my Sunday's anymore over a loss, but while I am disappointed they didn't win today, I think the glass in half full tonight.
I've been on here for a couple of years and have sometimes been negative regarding the Browns. I sold my PSL's because I couldn't take it losing anymore. That being said I am disappointed with a tough loss today but I am very optomistic with what I see. It someone told me 3 weeks ago that we would go 2-1 over the best teams in the NFL, with a chance to win the 3rd, I would have thought they were crazy. I like what I see with the coaching, the QB, the running game, the O-line, the play of the TE's, the run defense, the secondary needs some help, but look at last week, we dominated one of the best offenses in the league. This team has HEART! I've said in the past I wasn't going to let them ruin my Sunday's anymore over a loss, but while I am disappointed they didn't win today, I think the glass in half full tonight.
Just having a team that plays this hard and competes with a chance to win/win against the best teams in the league during the first phase of a rebuild keeps the glass closer to full for me, this time its for real and not a fluke mangini's system is working and things are looking promising for the upcoming year!
How can the glass be only half full when this team left it all on the field against a better team?
Whoops my glass is under half full of scotch, better filler up! hehehehehehe
-
I've been on here for a couple of years and have sometimes been negative regarding the Browns. I sold my PSL's because I couldn't take it losing anymore. That being said I am disappointed with a tough loss today but I am very optomistic with what I see. It someone told me 3 weeks ago that we would go 2-1 over the best teams in the NFL, with a chance to win the 3rd, I would have thought they were crazy. I like what I see with the coaching, the QB, the running game, the O-line, the play of the TE's, the run defense, the secondary needs some help, but look at last week, we dominated one of the best offenses in the league. This team has HEART! I've said in the past I wasn't going to let them ruin my Sunday's anymore over a loss, but while I am disappointed they didn't win today, I think the glass in half full tonight.
Just having a team that plays this hard and competes with a chance to win/win against the best teams in the league during the first phase of a rebuild keeps the glass closer to full for me, this time its for real and not a fluke mangini's system is working and things are looking promising for the upcoming year!
How can the glass be only half full when this team left it all on the field against a better team?
Whoops my glass is under half full of scotch, better filler up! hehehehehehe
Just having a team that plays this hard and competes with a chance to win/win against the best teams in the league during the first phase of a rebuild keeps the glass closer to full for me, this time its for real and not a fluke mangini's system is working and things are looking promising for the upcoming year!
How can the glass be only half full when this team left it all on the field against a better team?
Whoops my glass is under half full of scotch, better filler up! hehehehehehe
What a sad time for me to be stuck in the Ozarks with no good internet and only local tv! Can you pass me some of that scotch? I am fresh out!
-
Just having a team that plays this hard and competes with a chance to win/win against the best teams in the league during the first phase of a rebuild keeps the glass closer to full for me, this time its for real and not a fluke mangini's system is working and things are looking promising for the upcoming year!
How can the glass be only half full when this team left it all on the field against a better team?
Whoops my glass is under half full of scotch, better filler up! hehehehehehe
What a sad time for me to be stuck in the Ozarks with no good internet and only local tv! Can you pass me some of that scotch? I am fresh out!
What a sad time for me to be stuck in the Ozarks with no good internet and only local tv! Can you pass me some of that scotch? I am fresh out!
MO is a beautiful state but can be a desolate shithole depending on where you are (was at ft. leanordwood for basic training years ago, cold as hell in december!).
can't you get an internet feed to watch the game? when i'm not feeling the urge to go to the sports bar here where i am in ny that has satellite, i chill at home watch either the jets or giants (depending what live game is on) and catch the browns feed over the internet. this is the site that i've found to be most reliable:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login