Looking Good!!!
-
Just jumping on to say hi...
and a heck of a nice new forum. I really like it.
Yes.. I know.. My Steelers lost last Sunday. Hey, I never expected us to go 15-1... or even 14-2. Its going to be a dog fight...
Anyways...
God bless....
EDIT : Dang... Everyone's post count reset too!
Interesting!
-
Thanks for dropping in Preacher and for the compliments. The site is still coming along, but most of all it provides us a lot more elbow room.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login