Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Primetime games

Primetime games

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
13 Posts 11 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PlayoffsIN09 P
    • 94 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    P PlayoffsIN09 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. 😎 Anyone else care to predict?

    BrownIndianB B R 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • P PlayoffsIN09

      I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. 😎 Anyone else care to predict?

      BrownIndian BrownIndianB
      • 2k Posts
      • 39 Reputation
      BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @playoffsin09 said:

      I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. 😎 Anyone else care to predict?

      I dont think we get any MNF.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • 1 more season 1 more season1
        • 659 Posts
        • 30 Reputation
        1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Depending on how rest of the season plays out I'd say at least 2 primetime games in '11

        Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • shepwrite S
          • 814 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I think a 7-9 finish or better with continued great play from Hillis and McCoy gets us two primetimers.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • 1 more season 1 more season1
            • 659 Posts
            • 30 Reputation
            1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Which would rather see the Browns play in a SNF or MNF game?

            After growing watching MNF like a religion I now think that MNF has lost some of its luster. I actually prefer the Sunday night game more. With work kids wife and all that I almost forget about the MNF game sometimes. The Sunday game is a great cap to the weekend.

            Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
            Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • P PlayoffsIN09

              I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. 😎 Anyone else care to predict?

              bringbackbrownie2 B
              • 1k Posts
              • 118 Reputation
              B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @playoffsin09 said:

              I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. 😎 Anyone else care to predict?

              Right now im just hoping that there will be a season next year..

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • 1 more season1 1 more season

                Which would rather see the Browns play in a SNF or MNF game?

                After growing watching MNF like a religion I now think that MNF has lost some of its luster. I actually prefer the Sunday night game more. With work kids wife and all that I almost forget about the MNF game sometimes. The Sunday game is a great cap to the weekend.

                Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
                #7

                @1-more-season said:

                Which would rather see the Browns play in a SNF or MNF game?

                After growing watching MNF like a religion I now think that MNF has lost some of its luster. I actually prefer the Sunday night game more. With work kids wife and all that I almost forget about the MNF game sometimes. The Sunday game is a great cap to the weekend.

                I like Sunday night...I'm too impatient to wait another day for the game.

                I could see us hosting a division rival on SNF next year for sure.

                I also agree that Monday night Football has lost some lustre, probably because there are so many college games on TV today (starting on Tuesdays). While I don't think there is ever a thing as too much football, the MNF games just aren't as special as they once were.

                Karlis Missed
                1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                Quote Reply
                • Booker B
                  • 95 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  B Booker wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I loved this season's schedule. Every game at 1:00 except fro Halloween (bye). How autoplay is that?

                  Monday night and Thursday night games are the worst. Fighting regular weekday traffic and getting to the stadium can be a hassle. Also, you have less time to get drunk before the game if you have to work until 5.

                  I wouldn't mind a Sunday night game.

                  P.S. xxxx the Steelers being on primetime 3 weeks in a row. It makes me sick. I'm just glad they went 1-2.

                  ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  Quote Reply
                  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 221 Reputation
                    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I would rather have a mnf game. Tuesdays are easier to wake up with a hang over

                    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • B Booker

                      I loved this season's schedule. Every game at 1:00 except fro Halloween (bye). How autoplay is that?

                      Monday night and Thursday night games are the worst. Fighting regular weekday traffic and getting to the stadium can be a hassle. Also, you have less time to get drunk before the game if you have to work until 5.

                      I wouldn't mind a Sunday night game.

                      P.S. xxxx the Steelers being on primetime 3 weeks in a row. It makes me sick. I'm just glad they went 1-2.

                      ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @booker said:

                      I loved this season's schedule. Every game at 1:00 except fro Halloween (bye). How autoplay is that?

                      Monday night and Thursday night games are the worst. Fighting regular weekday traffic and getting to the stadium can be a hassle. Also, you have less time to get drunk before the game if you have to work until 5.

                      I wouldn't mind a Sunday night game.

                      P.S. xxxx the Steelers being on primetime 3 weeks in a row. It makes me sick. I'm just glad they went 1-2.

                      You obviously don't tailgate.

                      It's nice to have one or two late games in order to really have a blow out without having to show up at 5AM like last week.

                      I wake up early, so no big deal here, but for guys like Stan, they show at 7:30 and think there are going to beat the crowd, they have another thing coming.

                      In another life people called me "The Beast", and it wasn't because I was ugly.

                      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Booker B
                        • 95 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        B Booker wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Like I said, I wouldn't mind a Sunday night game. Even a 4:00 start wouldn't be too terrible. I just wanted to point out that Monday night and Thursday night games are the worst.

                        When it comes to tailgating, I'm not an early riser. If I tailgate, we usually get there at 9:30 and get the grill going for a few hours. Hell, on Saturday I didn't get to bed until 6:00 A.M. I needed the 3 hours of sleep in order cheer the 5 quarters of football we saw.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • P PlayoffsIN09

                          I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. 😎 Anyone else care to predict?

                          roach R One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 80 Reputation
                          R roach wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @playoffsin09 said:

                          I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. 😎 Anyone else care to predict?

                          God invented Football to be played at 1:00 on Sundays. This is a dream season. Even all the road games start at the right time. All the other time slots and night games are gay.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 29 Reputation
                            TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound
                            #13

                            Lets do this the right way:

                            Schedule next year (in no particular order):

                            Steelers

                            Bengals

                            Ravens (Sunday Night Football)

                            Cardinals (possible 4pm)

                            Rams (possible 4pm)

                            Seahawks (possible 4pm)

                            49ers (possible 4pm)

                            Colts (Monday Night Football)

                            Texans

                            Jaguars

                            Titans

                            Steelers (Thursday Night Football)

                            Bengals

                            Ravens

                            Bills*

                            Broncos*

                            Done.

                            *Guesses based on prior season.

                            Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Theme
                            • System
                            • Light
                            • Dark
                            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Forums
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Donate