Skip to content

NFL Replay

The Browns Board
5 5 800
  • The Jags/Texans game is on first followed by Browns/Jets. I'll be scouting the Jags for sure. My focus will be on their line play on both sides of the ball. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on things you see as well; tendencies on 3rd down, personnel groupings, etc... Let's get a good, healthy Xs & Os topic going.

  • The Jags/Texans game is on first followed by Browns/Jets. I'll be scouting the Jags for sure. My focus will be on their line play on both sides of the ball. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on things you see as well; tendencies on 3rd down, personnel groupings, etc... Let's get a good, healthy Xs & Os topic going.

    @philbert79 said:

    The Jags/Texans game is on first followed by Browns/Jets. I'll be scouting the Jags for sure. My focus will be on their line play on both sides of the ball. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on things you see as well; tendencies on 3rd down, personnel groupings, etc... Let's get a good, healthy Xs & Os topic going.

    Someone DVR this and post it on Youtube.

  • I don't think I can stomach it a second time...

  • I just watched it and from someone who didn't get to watch the game, i'm glad I did. I'm so impressed with the fight in this team that it made me proud. It seems this team has bought into not only Mangini and his plan, but also they are buying into each other. Amazing stuff. Can't wait to see how they play from week to week confident that they have a shot instead of cringing wondering if they look foolish yet again...

    Go Browns 🙂

  • Worthy game for many reasons in spite of the way it ended. I'm putting it on DVR to watch a different replay than what I saved for the game itself.