Help Block the Lockout!
-
Hey guys, I'm coming to you on behalf of the NFLPA. I know you are all hardcore fans, so I wanted to encourage you to sign the petition that's going on right now on NFLLockout.com.
Eventually, all the signatures will be added to this letter that will be sent to the owners - so this is the way to have your voice heard and make sure we see NFL action next year! Thanks for your support!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login