America's Top Dirtiest Cities: Pittsburgh #10
-
http://www.forbes.com/2010/11/15/americas-...es_slide_2.html
The list came out today.
We beat you at something

Sorry I just had to share with everyone.
-
i find this surprising. usually these people go out of their way to crap on cleveland.
-
When I say Pittsburgh sucks Im speaking of the entire city not just the piss poor football team
-
I cant believe NYC isnt on there...i used to live there in my college years and its disgusting
-
http://www.forbes.com/2010/11/15/americas-...es_slide_2.html
The list came out today.
We beat you at something

Sorry I just had to share with everyone.
http://www.forbes.com/2010/11/15/americas-...es_slide_2.html
The list came out today.
We beat you at something

Sorry I just had to share with everyone.
wow... I though Both town were kinda Dirty LOL.
-
http://www.forbes.com/2010/11/15/americas-...es_slide_2.html
The list came out today.
We beat you at something

Sorry I just had to share with everyone.
wow... I though Both town were kinda Dirty LOL.
wow... I though Both town were kinda Dirty LOL.
Trust me...Cleveland is no Mona Lisa.
-
I saw a hobo pinch a bomber on the street in Atlanta. And I say that in the most literal sense possible. He. shat. in. the. street.
That is the worst city ever.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
