Skip to content

Ben Watson

The Browns Board
16 15 1.5k
  • he has to be our most valuable all around offensive target.

  • Watson is one of the very few legit weapons colt has at his disposal, i think he is an outstanding talent and am glad we have him on our team!

    And i am sure colt and hillis would say the same!

  • After the first game I wanted to cut him but now I really happy we have him and consider him a weapon

    @medicineman said:

    After the first game I wanted to cut him

    Why? I followed his career in New England. I would never want to cut him.

  • @medicineman said:

    After the first game I wanted to cut him

    Why? I followed his career in New England. I would never want to cut him.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Why? I followed his career in New England. I would never want to cut him.

    Just like Earl 34 wrote he lost his cool at times early in the season. I thought he was slow and washed up. Boy was I wrong. I like him more and more each game

  • Another example of Mangini bringing in guys who are "About it"..

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Why? I followed his career in New England. I would never want to cut him.

    Just like Earl 34 wrote he lost his cool at times early in the season. I thought he was slow and washed up. Boy was I wrong. I like him more and more each game

    @medicineman said:

    Just like Earl 34 wrote he lost his cool at times early in the season. I thought he was slow and washed up. Boy was I wrong. I like him more and more each game

    WHY did he "lose his cool"? Could it have been poor decision making & execution from the QB position? I think very possibly & that alone is another huge endorsement for Colt as I consider Ben Watson a "Pro's Pro". He is a wonderful addition to this team & a great asset to this young QB.

    Mike

  • Great role model for the younger players. Gotta believe his leadership qualities in the locker room and his commitment to playing hard and contributing on game day have been valuable in the steady

    improvement of the team this season. As already posted above......a true professional/

  • How could you think he was slow and washed up after that spectacular falling one handed grab in the back of the end zone during preseason?

    Great run blocker and has the best hands on the team. What else can you ask for from a tight end

  • he has to be our most valuable all around offensive target.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    he has to be our most valuable all around offensive target.

    I like his size and great hands. He can block the hell out anyone too. Get Colt some more guys like him, spread the field and who knows what the future can hold possiblities are endless.

  • I think we have one of the best TE groups in the entire NFL. Ben Watson is the whole package, he can catch, he can block, hell he'll even fill the cooler, walk the dog, and paint the front porch. Moore is a great recieving option at the position and his blocking is getting better, and to just show how the position has grown this year, or starting TE from last season is now our 3rd TE and he does a good job of blocking and is good for a surprise catch every other game when he needs to get it done.

  • i remember people saying that both watson and fujita wouldn't have an impact. both have been great and watson has made our QBs better.

  • He's turning into Colt's out guy when a play breaks down. Great guy to have on our team.

  • Everytime i think of Ben Watson that play from the playoffs where he chases down Champ Bailey and throws him down at the one comes to my mind he is was one of the faster tight ends Of course afterwards Bailey said the only reason he caught him was cause he was from UGA

  • I can imagine passing downs next year with two TEs (Moore split out) and two WRs (like Broyles and Massoquoi).

    Don't get me wrong... I'd prefer Michael Floyd to Broyles... and I'd like Malcolm Floyd AND Broyles even better.