Skip to content

New Beginning

The Browns Board
6 4 1.1k
  • B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Guys, clearly it is early in McCoy's career, but he looks promising. If we continue to play the way we have the past 4 weeks, we might be playing football in January. Hillis can't be stopped right now, so our ground came looks great as well. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, but the Browns look like they are really turning around.

    btw, did any of you guys see the guy with the sign on Sunday that said "My Colt is a .12" ?

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #2

    I aint heard no fat lady sing yet!

    But with the loss to the jets i do see her preparing to make her way onto the stage...

    Even if we run the table our chances of sneaking into the wildcard will be less likely than 2007 unless some really good teams get very unlucky...

  • M MudratDetector wrote on last edited by
    #3

    the browns have to win 6 of their last 7 (including the ravens game) to even have a shot. the ravens are starting to crack and the browns might have a chance to seize the day but the browns HAVE to keep winning.

  • I aint heard no fat lady sing yet!

    But with the loss to the jets i do see her preparing to make her way onto the stage...

    Even if we run the table our chances of sneaking into the wildcard will be less likely than 2007 unless some really good teams get very unlucky...

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @gips said:

    I aint heard no fat lady sing yet!

    But with the loss to the jets i do see her preparing to make her way onto the stage...

    Even if we run the table our chances of sneaking into the wildcard will be less likely than 2007 unless some really good teams get very unlucky...

    yeah well here is the schedule:

    at Jaguars (Should be winnable, hopefully there will be no game winning hail mary's with 0:00 left, Win)

    Carolina (Win)

    at Miami (Phins have run into some extreme quarterback trouble, Win)

    at Buffalo (Win, enough said)

    at Cincinnati (We beat 'em once, but we're on the road here. Nonetheless, Win)

    Baltimore (Defensive injuries have hurt the Ravens, but they are clutch and don't lose vital games, Loss)

    Pittsburgh (Steelers are an NFL elite, but I think the Browns will put it out at home, Win)

    Ok, so if these games turn out as I believe they will (which isn't impossible by any stretch of the imagination,) we can finish up at 9-7, a Wild Card worthy record.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #5

    The most important thing down the stretch is learning how to close games out and beating the teams we should.

    I would love to even have a chance to talk play offs. I'm just looking for us to go 4 and 6 next...

    Go browns!

  • The most important thing down the stretch is learning how to close games out and beating the teams we should.

    I would love to even have a chance to talk play offs. I'm just looking for us to go 4 and 6 next...

    Go browns!

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @wrrebel said:

    The most important thing down the stretch is learning how to close games out and beating the teams we should.

    I would love to even have a chance to talk play offs. I'm just looking for us to go 4 and 6 next...

    Go browns!

    yup, thats a great point of view, take every game 1 by 1.