The Battle
-
Colt12 said:
haha most ignorant username I have ever read. Jim Brown is the 2nd best NFL player of all-time (Jerry Rice first.) Far better than anyone who has EVER played for the Faguars.Don't feed the trolls. This guy has nothing to bring to the table. No need to insult a Retard's intelligence.
Don't feed the trolls. This guy has nothing to bring to the table. No need to insult a Retard's intelligence.
great point! I couldn't have said it better myself.
-
If you're referring to Josh Scobee's 59 yarder, what do you call his two missed field goals? We're talking about making plays, how about both of the crucial field goals he missed when the Jags were tied? How about the 43 yarder he super shanked with 2:45 left in the game and the score tied?
Don't sit there and say the better team won. It was a crap shoot. It was a good game either way, but that Hail Mary pass came down to luck and a young safety making a mistake. It's not like your receiver made an acrobatic catch in triple coverage, a la Quincy Morgan.
I'm happy for your teams win, I'd pick the Jags over the Texans any day of the week. But don't be a douchebag. You know it was luck, just admit it. One play this way or that way, and it's a completely different situation.
I'll point it out again, Luck had nothing to do with the other 59 mins of hard, smart, and effective football played to put us in the position to win.
I'll point it out again, Luck had nothing to do with the other 59 mins of hard, smart, and effective football played to put us in the position to win.
No it didn't. But a lucky break gave you the win. I gave the Jags credit. And you're too much of a dumb xxxxing hick to realize it.
You're nothing more than a troll, and on Monday you'll be gone with your tail between your legs.
I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss the pathetic Steeler trolls. At least they provided legitimate football talk and admitted things that were plain truth. Well, most things anyway.
Have fun not watching the blacked out game. How hard is it to fill a 70,000 seat stadium? The Browns have been doing it for years, and as you've so loquaciously stated, we haven't been that good. The true meaning of fair weather fans down there. There's more trash bags covering the seats than fans.
Let me ask you something, are you still going to root for the Jags when the move to Los Angeles? Are are you going to just move on to the next middle of the road team in your area?
You don't have to answer, we all know the truth.
-
I'll point it out again, Luck had nothing to do with the other 59 mins of hard, smart, and effective football played to put us in the position to win.
No it didn't. But a lucky break gave you the win. I gave the Jags credit. And you're too much of a dumb xxxxing hick to realize it.
You're nothing more than a troll, and on Monday you'll be gone with your tail between your legs.
I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss the pathetic Steeler trolls. At least they provided legitimate football talk and admitted things that were plain truth. Well, most things anyway.
Have fun not watching the blacked out game. How hard is it to fill a 70,000 seat stadium? The Browns have been doing it for years, and as you've so loquaciously stated, we haven't been that good. The true meaning of fair weather fans down there. There's more trash bags covering the seats than fans.
Let me ask you something, are you still going to root for the Jags when the move to Los Angeles? Are are you going to just move on to the next middle of the road team in your area?
You don't have to answer, we all know the truth.
No it didn't. But a lucky break gave you the win. I gave the Jags credit. And you're too much of a dumb xxxxing hick to realize it.
You're nothing more than a troll, and on Monday you'll be gone with your tail between your legs.
I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss the pathetic Steeler trolls. At least they provided legitimate football talk and admitted things that were plain truth. Well, most things anyway.
Have fun not watching the blacked out game. How hard is it to fill a 70,000 seat stadium? The Browns have been doing it for years, and as you've so loquaciously stated, we haven't been that good. The true meaning of fair weather fans down there. There's more trash bags covering the seats than fans.
Let me ask you something, are you still going to root for the Jags when the move to Los Angeles? Are are you going to just move on to the next middle of the road team in your area?
You don't have to answer, we all know the truth.
yep, after the Jags move to L.A. they will become bandwagon fans and then probably be Pats or Colts fans.
-
No it didn't. But a lucky break gave you the win. I gave the Jags credit. And you're too much of a dumb xxxxing hick to realize it.
You're nothing more than a troll, and on Monday you'll be gone with your tail between your legs.
I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss the pathetic Steeler trolls. At least they provided legitimate football talk and admitted things that were plain truth. Well, most things anyway.
Have fun not watching the blacked out game. How hard is it to fill a 70,000 seat stadium? The Browns have been doing it for years, and as you've so loquaciously stated, we haven't been that good. The true meaning of fair weather fans down there. There's more trash bags covering the seats than fans.
Let me ask you something, are you still going to root for the Jags when the move to Los Angeles? Are are you going to just move on to the next middle of the road team in your area?
You don't have to answer, we all know the truth.
yep, after the Jags move to L.A. they will become bandwagon fans and then probably be Pats or Colts fans.
Colt12 said:
yep, after the Jags move to L.A. they will become bandwagon fans and then probably be Pats or Colts fans.The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
-
Colt12 said:
yep, after the Jags move to L.A. they will become bandwagon fans and then probably be Pats or Colts fans.The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
Well, personally, I consider ESPN a more reliable source than a Jaguars fan trolling on a Browns forum.
-
Colt12 said:
yep, after the Jags move to L.A. they will become bandwagon fans and then probably be Pats or Colts fans.The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
I don't post on here much but googled your name and here is the link that showed up.
-
Colt12 said:
yep, after the Jags move to L.A. they will become bandwagon fans and then probably be Pats or Colts fans.The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
And you're going by what Peter King says.
I'm going by facts. The NFL won't approve of a franchise move from a team that sells tickets and makes the postseason. Just because the Vikings are due for a new contract on the stadium doesn't mean they're moving to the Golden Coast.
No, the team that can't sell the tickets, the team that is costing the NFL money, the team that is in the biggest fair weather fanbase in the country will be prime target. And ultimately, it's the NFL's decision whether to approve the move or not.
And Oakland moved once to L.A...how did that work out for them? Go ahead, Google it, because you apparently don't know jack shit.
-
Colt12 said:
yep, after the Jags move to L.A. they will become bandwagon fans and then probably be Pats or Colts fans.The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
The Jags arent moving to LA. Its either gonna be the Chargers or the Vikes. But everyones gonna keep saying that cause they dont know how to do research for themselves and they just go by what ESPN says.
You come on here and expected people to not bash you? Really? If you were here right now...oh man.
-
I'll point it out again, Luck had nothing to do with the other 59 mins of hard, smart, and effective football played to put us in the position to win.
No it didn't. But a lucky break gave you the win. I gave the Jags credit. And you're too much of a dumb xxxxing hick to realize it.
You're nothing more than a troll, and on Monday you'll be gone with your tail between your legs.
I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss the pathetic Steeler trolls. At least they provided legitimate football talk and admitted things that were plain truth. Well, most things anyway.
Have fun not watching the blacked out game. How hard is it to fill a 70,000 seat stadium? The Browns have been doing it for years, and as you've so loquaciously stated, we haven't been that good. The true meaning of fair weather fans down there. There's more trash bags covering the seats than fans.
Let me ask you something, are you still going to root for the Jags when the move to Los Angeles? Are are you going to just move on to the next middle of the road team in your area?
You don't have to answer, we all know the truth.
No it didn't. But a lucky break gave you the win. I gave the Jags credit. And you're too much of a dumb xxxxing hick to realize it.
You're nothing more than a troll, and on Monday you'll be gone with your tail between your legs.
I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss the pathetic Steeler trolls. At least they provided legitimate football talk and admitted things that were plain truth. Well, most things anyway.
Have fun not watching the blacked out game. How hard is it to fill a 70,000 seat stadium? The Browns have been doing it for years, and as you've so loquaciously stated, we haven't been that good. The true meaning of fair weather fans down there. There's more trash bags covering the seats than fans.
Let me ask you something, are you still going to root for the Jags when the move to Los Angeles? Are are you going to just move on to the next middle of the road team in your area?
You don't have to answer, we all know the truth.
1. I haven't gotten into the weak "trash talk" and I'm not going to start now, feel free to continue to be an internet tough guy.
2. Games not going to be blacked out, Yes I'm here to talk football because my team is playing your team this week, if thats a troll then your message board must be boring. Odd's are I won't be here again after the Jags play the browns I have llittle to no intrest in the Browns other then this week.
3. City smack talk is weak, really? Come up with something new, IF the Jags left Jacksonville I would just stop watching Pro Ball thats it, I've never been a fan of another team.
4. Football is a game of putting yourself in position to win, thats not luck. You stated it was a lucky win, I'm just pointing out that there was 59:52 before that last :08 Hail Marry, if that makes you SO mad you shouldn't watch football.
I gotta say most fans on here are a pretty good discussion about football, I guess your the exception every board has one.............
-
No it didn't. But a lucky break gave you the win. I gave the Jags credit. And you're too much of a dumb xxxxing hick to realize it.
You're nothing more than a troll, and on Monday you'll be gone with your tail between your legs.
I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss the pathetic Steeler trolls. At least they provided legitimate football talk and admitted things that were plain truth. Well, most things anyway.
Have fun not watching the blacked out game. How hard is it to fill a 70,000 seat stadium? The Browns have been doing it for years, and as you've so loquaciously stated, we haven't been that good. The true meaning of fair weather fans down there. There's more trash bags covering the seats than fans.
Let me ask you something, are you still going to root for the Jags when the move to Los Angeles? Are are you going to just move on to the next middle of the road team in your area?
You don't have to answer, we all know the truth.
1. I haven't gotten into the weak "trash talk" and I'm not going to start now, feel free to continue to be an internet tough guy.
2. Games not going to be blacked out, Yes I'm here to talk football because my team is playing your team this week, if thats a troll then your message board must be boring. Odd's are I won't be here again after the Jags play the browns I have llittle to no intrest in the Browns other then this week.
3. City smack talk is weak, really? Come up with something new, IF the Jags left Jacksonville I would just stop watching Pro Ball thats it, I've never been a fan of another team.
4. Football is a game of putting yourself in position to win, thats not luck. You stated it was a lucky win, I'm just pointing out that there was 59:52 before that last :08 Hail Marry, if that makes you SO mad you shouldn't watch football.
I gotta say most fans on here are a pretty good discussion about football, I guess your the exception every board has one.............
1. I haven't gotten into the weak "trash talk" and I'm not going to start now, feel free to continue to be an internet tough guy.
2. Games not going to be blacked out, Yes I'm here to talk football because my team is playing your team this week, if thats a troll then your message board must be boring. Odd's are I won't be here again after the Jags play the browns I have llittle to no intrest in the Browns other then this week.
3. City smack talk is weak, really? Come up with something new, IF the Jags left Jacksonville I would just stop watching Pro Ball thats it, I've never been a fan of another team.
4. Football is a game of putting yourself in position to win, thats not luck. You stated it was a lucky win, I'm just pointing out that there was 59:52 before that last :08 Hail Marry, if that makes you SO mad you shouldn't watch football.
I gotta say most fans on here are a pretty good discussion about football, I guess your the exception every board has one.............
Do you read what other people actually type? Or do you just browse through it trying to come up with comebacks?
I wanted to Jags to win. They played a great game. They put themselves in position to win. But they won because of luck. If you can't understand that, that's your problem. Just leave the higher levels of thinking to fish and other creatures with superior brainpower to yours.
You aren't talking football, you're talking trash. And then when someone comes back at you with intelligent football banter with an edge to it, you get pissy. So, xxxx off if you can't take it.
And you're right, you will be gone by 1:15 Sunday. That's when the Browns are going up and never looking back. Statistically, the Browns are better. Our combined opponents record is 52-29, compared to the Jags sub .500 opp. record of 36-45. We've played the top defenses in the league, all with a rookie QB. We've played top 5 teams in every major statistical category. We've faced 2 of the top 5 rushing attacks in the league, and our rush defense still gives up only 113 a game, which is 19th. Not the best, but we haven't been gouged by anyone. Including a future Hall of Famer LaDanian Tomlinson. And you expect us to suddenly flop and give up serious yardage to MJD?
Do you know anything about football? Do you know anything about anything?
You ask why we are confident our team is good? Half of our schedule so far will be in the postseason. Most of our schedule will make a run for the postseason, excluding the Bengals. We've played great football against these playoff teams week in and out, with a rookie QB and a 3rd year runningback getting his first year of legitimate starts. All your Jaguars have is a lucky hail mary victory over a Houston team playing much shittier football than they should be playing.
This was the weakest, most one sided football conversation I ever have. And I expect the game on Sunday to be the same way.
But I would expect nothing less than something from Jacksonville.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Lets face it, MDJ is getting old. He has shown this year that he can't put the numbers up that he did in the past. Hillis on the other hand in a young guy who was stuck at FB with alot less playing time that other guys his age and he has a fresh body. Plus he has tore apart the best defenses in the league except for the two weeks he had that thigh bruise. Has MJD had a better career, ya because he has been in the league much longer, but Hillis is clearly a better RB and is one of the best RB's in the league.Old? Are you stupid? And no he is not better. Give him more than a year for christ sakes.
Old? Are you stupid? And no he is not better. Give him more than a year for christ sakes.
MJD only has 1 or 2 more DECENT seasons left in him. Hillis on the other hand has SHOWN that he is a good RB not just this season, but two years ago when he played in Denver, the only reason he didn't do anything last year was because the new coach didn't like him, and it showed when he got added in as a sweetener on the Quinn deal. Hell even last year when he only had 13 carries he still had 4.5 yards a carry and if you took the time to know anything Hillis was a RB in high school and the only reason he got moved to fullback in college was because he was behind McFadden and Jones on the depth chart.
Hillis is the man, MJD is a broken down midget. Get that through your head now because it is going to become painfully obvious on Sunday.
-
Okay give me Hillis Right now comparing on how hes playing
Peyton Hillis
152 carries 726 yards 4.8 yards a carry 8 TD
34 Receptions 256 yards 7.5 YPC 1 TD
Maurice Jones Drew
186 carries 745 4 yards a carry 3TD
21 Receptions 176 yards 8.4 YPC 2 TD
Right now id actually take peyton hillis over MJD he has less carries a higher YPC and 5 more rush TDS not to menetion nearly 100 yards more receving
-
Okay give me Hillis Right now comparing on how hes playing
Peyton Hillis
152 carries 726 yards 4.8 yards a carry 8 TD
34 Receptions 256 yards 7.5 YPC 1 TD
Maurice Jones Drew
186 carries 745 4 yards a carry 3TD
21 Receptions 176 yards 8.4 YPC 2 TD
Right now id actually take peyton hillis over MJD he has less carries a higher YPC and 5 more rush TDS not to menetion nearly 100 yards more receving
Okay give me Hillis Right now comparing on how hes playing
Peyton Hillis
152 carries 726 yards 4.8 yards a carry 8 TD
34 Receptions 256 yards 7.5 YPC 1 TD
Maurice Jones Drew
186 carries 745 4 yards a carry 3TD
21 Receptions 176 yards 8.4 YPC 2 TD
Right now id actually take peyton hillis over MJD he has less carries a higher YPC and 5 more rush TDS not to menetion nearly 100 yards more receving
That's what it's about right there. xxxx opinions, it's abouts stats, stats matter.
-
1. I haven't gotten into the weak "trash talk" and I'm not going to start now, feel free to continue to be an internet tough guy.
2. Games not going to be blacked out, Yes I'm here to talk football because my team is playing your team this week, if thats a troll then your message board must be boring. Odd's are I won't be here again after the Jags play the browns I have llittle to no intrest in the Browns other then this week.
3. City smack talk is weak, really? Come up with something new, IF the Jags left Jacksonville I would just stop watching Pro Ball thats it, I've never been a fan of another team.
4. Football is a game of putting yourself in position to win, thats not luck. You stated it was a lucky win, I'm just pointing out that there was 59:52 before that last :08 Hail Marry, if that makes you SO mad you shouldn't watch football.
I gotta say most fans on here are a pretty good discussion about football, I guess your the exception every board has one.............
Do you read what other people actually type? Or do you just browse through it trying to come up with comebacks?
I wanted to Jags to win. They played a great game. They put themselves in position to win. But they won because of luck. If you can't understand that, that's your problem. Just leave the higher levels of thinking to fish and other creatures with superior brainpower to yours.
You aren't talking football, you're talking trash. And then when someone comes back at you with intelligent football banter with an edge to it, you get pissy. So, xxxx off if you can't take it.
And you're right, you will be gone by 1:15 Sunday. That's when the Browns are going up and never looking back. Statistically, the Browns are better. Our combined opponents record is 52-29, compared to the Jags sub .500 opp. record of 36-45. We've played the top defenses in the league, all with a rookie QB. We've played top 5 teams in every major statistical category. We've faced 2 of the top 5 rushing attacks in the league, and our rush defense still gives up only 113 a game, which is 19th. Not the best, but we haven't been gouged by anyone. Including a future Hall of Famer LaDanian Tomlinson. And you expect us to suddenly flop and give up serious yardage to MJD?
Do you know anything about football? Do you know anything about anything?
You ask why we are confident our team is good? Half of our schedule so far will be in the postseason. Most of our schedule will make a run for the postseason, excluding the Bengals. We've played great football against these playoff teams week in and out, with a rookie QB and a 3rd year runningback getting his first year of legitimate starts. All your Jaguars have is a lucky hail mary victory over a Houston team playing much shittier football than they should be playing.
This was the weakest, most one sided football conversation I ever have. And I expect the game on Sunday to be the same way.
But I would expect nothing less than something from Jacksonville.
Do you read what other people actually type? Or do you just browse through it trying to come up with comebacks?
I wanted to Jags to win. They played a great game. They put themselves in position to win. But they won because of luck. If you can't understand that, that's your problem. Just leave the higher levels of thinking to fish and other creatures with superior brainpower to yours.
You aren't talking football, you're talking trash. And then when someone comes back at you with intelligent football banter with an edge to it, you get pissy. So, xxxx off if you can't take it.
And you're right, you will be gone by 1:15 Sunday. That's when the Browns are going up and never looking back. Statistically, the Browns are better. Our combined opponents record is 52-29, compared to the Jags sub .500 opp. record of 36-45. We've played the top defenses in the league, all with a rookie QB. We've played top 5 teams in every major statistical category. We've faced 2 of the top 5 rushing attacks in the league, and our rush defense still gives up only 113 a game, which is 19th. Not the best, but we haven't been gouged by anyone. Including a future Hall of Famer LaDanian Tomlinson. And you expect us to suddenly flop and give up serious yardage to MJD?
Do you know anything about football? Do you know anything about anything?
You ask why we are confident our team is good? Half of our schedule so far will be in the postseason. Most of our schedule will make a run for the postseason, excluding the Bengals. We've played great football against these playoff teams week in and out, with a rookie QB and a 3rd year runningback getting his first year of legitimate starts. All your Jaguars have is a lucky hail mary victory over a Houston team playing much shittier football than they should be playing.
This was the weakest, most one sided football conversation I ever have. And I expect the game on Sunday to be the same way.
But I would expect nothing less than something from Jacksonville.
I guess you don't understand when I say luck had nothing to do with the other 59:52 of football played oh well. Please point out where I have been talking trash? I know there has been some other Jag fans on here talking trash but thats not me buddy.
You guys have played very well against a good schedual I've never said anything different. Honestly in this matchup you guys should be favored forget records. I never said you guys are going to flop and give up serious yardage to MJD, I've said that in order for the Jags to win MJD would have to have a big game. Also we would have to hold Hillis to under 100 yards and make McCoy the rookie beat us with his arm.
Overall I could see this game going either way, its going to come down to who lines up and runs the ball down the other teams throat better.
-
Do you read what other people actually type? Or do you just browse through it trying to come up with comebacks?
I wanted to Jags to win. They played a great game. They put themselves in position to win. But they won because of luck. If you can't understand that, that's your problem. Just leave the higher levels of thinking to fish and other creatures with superior brainpower to yours.
You aren't talking football, you're talking trash. And then when someone comes back at you with intelligent football banter with an edge to it, you get pissy. So, xxxx off if you can't take it.
And you're right, you will be gone by 1:15 Sunday. That's when the Browns are going up and never looking back. Statistically, the Browns are better. Our combined opponents record is 52-29, compared to the Jags sub .500 opp. record of 36-45. We've played the top defenses in the league, all with a rookie QB. We've played top 5 teams in every major statistical category. We've faced 2 of the top 5 rushing attacks in the league, and our rush defense still gives up only 113 a game, which is 19th. Not the best, but we haven't been gouged by anyone. Including a future Hall of Famer LaDanian Tomlinson. And you expect us to suddenly flop and give up serious yardage to MJD?
Do you know anything about football? Do you know anything about anything?
You ask why we are confident our team is good? Half of our schedule so far will be in the postseason. Most of our schedule will make a run for the postseason, excluding the Bengals. We've played great football against these playoff teams week in and out, with a rookie QB and a 3rd year runningback getting his first year of legitimate starts. All your Jaguars have is a lucky hail mary victory over a Houston team playing much shittier football than they should be playing.
This was the weakest, most one sided football conversation I ever have. And I expect the game on Sunday to be the same way.
But I would expect nothing less than something from Jacksonville.
I guess you don't understand when I say luck had nothing to do with the other 59:52 of football played oh well. Please point out where I have been talking trash? I know there has been some other Jag fans on here talking trash but thats not me buddy.
You guys have played very well against a good schedual I've never said anything different. Honestly in this matchup you guys should be favored forget records. I never said you guys are going to flop and give up serious yardage to MJD, I've said that in order for the Jags to win MJD would have to have a big game. Also we would have to hold Hillis to under 100 yards and make McCoy the rookie beat us with his arm.
Overall I could see this game going either way, its going to come down to who lines up and runs the ball down the other teams throat better.
I guess you don't understand when I say luck had nothing to do with the other 59:52 of football played oh well. Please point out where I have been talking trash? I know there has been some other Jag fans on here talking trash but thats not me buddy.
You guys have played very well against a good schedual I've never said anything different. Honestly in this matchup you guys should be favored forget records. I never said you guys are going to flop and give up serious yardage to MJD, I've said that in order for the Jags to win MJD would have to have a big game. Also we would have to hold Hillis to under 100 yards and make McCoy the rookie beat us with his arm.
Overall I could see this game going either way, its going to come down to who lines up and runs the ball down the other teams throat better.
I wanted to Jags to win. They played a great game. They put themselves in position to win.
I wanted to Jags to win. They played a great game. They put themselves in position to win.
I wanted to Jags to win. They played a great game. They put themselves in position to win.
You're an imbecile.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login