Cribbs out for Jags game
-
I'd let Smith return, too... and get Cribbs a dozen snaps or so to shake up the defense, even if we fake it to him on the reverse.
Watson, Moore, Stuckey, Mo, and Hillis are plenty of targets. We have what we have this year. This offseason is huge for the WR corps.
-
I would let Haden keep returning for a while, I know he can bust the long ones because from what I have seen of him he has great field vision (not to mention speed), just like Cribbs. This is why I'm pretty excited that Haden is getting in more and more on D because he has great potential for scoring points on defense. We have alot of hidden talents on this team so I would say no, we should not be worried!
-
I would let Haden keep returning for a while, I know he can bust the long ones because from what I have seen of him he has great field vision (not to mention speed), just like Cribbs. This is why I'm pretty excited that Haden is getting in more and more on D because he has great potential for scoring points on defense. We have alot of hidden talents on this team so I would say no, we should not be worried!
I would let Haden keep returning for a while, I know he can bust the long ones because from what I have seen of him he has great field vision (not to mention speed), just like Cribbs. This is why I'm pretty excited that Haden is getting in more and more on D because he has great potential for scoring points on defense. We have alot of hidden talents on this team so I would say no, we should not be worried!
Haden is just a little[/i bit slower than Cribbs, but he has almost the same big-play-ability and field vision as you said.
-
Im pretty confident in our team this year. I would like to see Eric Wright benched but still Im pumped. I have not been this excited for sundays since the half assed 07 season with the interception machine at qb
-
I am worried that we are banged up and spent after that marathon effort against a very good team last week. We gave it all we had, and it must have been a bit discouraging to come up short. At the same time, they must see that just a little difference in luck and the game was ours. They are well coached, so I expect them to come out with some fire. I only worry that our injury list is significantly longer than Jacksonville's.
I think the main thing that has me optimistic is that our offense has been moving the ball consistently and this week we're up a team that is weak against the pass and running outside. It could be a long day for the Jags if we can keep the chains moving.
-
Im pretty confident in our team this year. I would like to see Eric Wright benched but still Im pumped. I have not been this excited for sundays since the half assed 07 season with the interception machine at qb
Im pretty confident in our team this year. I would like to see Eric Wright benched but still Im pumped. I have not been this excited for sundays since the half assed 07 season with the interception machine at qb
haha well, honestly, i think we're about the only team to be stoked about a 3-6 records. but then again, we have one of the hardest schedules in the league and have beaten two elite teams and one decent team. Also, our next 4 games are very winnable (Jacksonville, Carolina, Miami, and Buffalo.) After that, we play the Bengals whom we have already beaten, but this one is in Cincy, so that'll make it a bit more challenging.
-
Hey Colt12...I love your profile picture.

-
Hopefully in the upcoming draft they focus on getting some more recieiving weapons.
-
Hey Colt12...I love your profile picture.

Hey Colt12...I love your profile picture.

haha thanks man i just made it this morning.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login