Illinois, Northwestern will have 1 end zone
-
I have to say it's actually kinda cool to watch, although a bit weird. Kinda like the new years day hockey game they play outdoors.
I have to say it's actually kinda cool to watch, although a bit weird. Kinda like the new years day hockey game they play outdoors.
Those outdoor Hockey games are the best, they should hold those in every city. I'm having trouble feeling the same way about the Worlds Largest Gay Bar having Tight ends.
-
I have to say it's actually kinda cool to watch, although a bit weird. Kinda like the new years day hockey game they play outdoors.
Those outdoor Hockey games are the best, they should hold those in every city. I'm having trouble feeling the same way about the Worlds Largest Gay Bar having Tight ends.
-
-
Did they still have the other endzone incase there was a INT return? Which way would you return it
-
Did they still have the other endzone incase there was a INT return? Which way would you return it
Did they still have the other endzone incase there was a INT return? Which way would you return it
Usually not a lot of heavy traffic on pick sixes. Maybe they tell em to aim for the wide part of the endzone. Craziest thing
-
Did they still have the other endzone incase there was a INT return? Which way would you return it
Did they still have the other endzone incase there was a INT return? Which way would you return it
Ya there was a pick returned to the other endzone but they had to move back to the other side of the field for the extra point.. talk about stupid..
-
How would you like to be sitting close to the endzone not being used and have to watch the game played at the other end of the field all day. I'd be asking for a refund, or atleast a discounted price.
-
I have to say it's actually kinda cool to watch, although a bit weird. Kinda like the new years day hockey game they play outdoors.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login