avatar picture
-
Why won't you listen to advice? I mean, you asked a question and I explained how to upload a picture to your gayvatar, and you blew off my response and keep asking the question.
The real truth is that you have to have 10,000 posts here before you can pin a picture up ... at the rate you are going you will have 234 threads started about how to do this by the end of the weekend and it won't be long before your gayvatar appears.
-
Why won't you listen to advice? I mean, you asked a question and I explained how to upload a picture to your gayvatar, and you blew off my response and keep asking the question.
The real truth is that you have to have 10,000 posts here before you can pin a picture up ... at the rate you are going you will have 234 threads started about how to do this by the end of the weekend and it won't be long before your gayvatar appears.
Why won't you listen to advice? I mean, you asked a question and I explained how to upload a picture to your gayvatar, and you blew off my response and keep asking the question.
The real truth is that you have to have 10,000 posts here before you can pin a picture up ... at the rate you are going you will have 234 threads started about how to do this by the end of the weekend and it won't be long before your gayvatar appears.
You're a real dickhead. Sorry that I have a life and don't spend all day on a computer like you. Your advice was useless and so are you.
-
Why won't you listen to advice? I mean, you asked a question and I explained how to upload a picture to your gayvatar, and you blew off my response and keep asking the question.
The real truth is that you have to have 10,000 posts here before you can pin a picture up ... at the rate you are going you will have 234 threads started about how to do this by the end of the weekend and it won't be long before your gayvatar appears.
You're a real dickhead. Sorry that I have a life and don't spend all day on a computer like you. Your advice was useless and so are you.
You're a real dickhead. Sorry that I have a life and don't spend all day on a computer like you. Your advice was useless and so are you.
My bad ... seriously though, if you mail in $10 and your shirt size, you get an 'I HATE THE STEELERS' t-shirt with the directions on how to upload an avatar picture on the tag.
-
You're a real dickhead. Sorry that I have a life and don't spend all day on a computer like you. Your advice was useless and so are you.
My bad ... seriously though, if you mail in $10 and your shirt size, you get an 'I HATE THE STEELERS' t-shirt with the directions on how to upload an avatar picture on the tag.
-
If you don't have an Avatar after six posts, the site picks one for you based on your online persona.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login