eric wright
-
Sorry to say that I'm glad that someone is injured but I am so happy.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Sorry to say that I'm glad that someone is injured but I am so happy.You're a shitbag, congratulations. While I do think Haden should start over Wright, its pretty F*cked to be "so happy" that your starting corner just got injured.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Hopefully he's alright, who got beat on the Mike Thomas TD?Sheldon Brown
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Sorry to say that I'm glad that someone is injured but I am so happy.You're a shitbag, congratulations. While I do think Haden should start over Wright, its pretty F*cked to be "so happy" that your starting corner just got injured.
You're a shitbag, congratulations. While I do think Haden should start over Wright, its pretty F*cked to be "so happy" that your starting corner just got injured.
I honestly don't care what you think of me. It has been obvious that Wright had no business starting since around week 4-5 and they continue to start him. It was the same with Harrison, it took and injury for them to finally go, Hillis is better. Now they KNOW that Haden is better and for Christ sakes Eric King looks better too.
-
eric wright gets a holding call and now is injured lol hes faking it cause he knows he sucks
eric wright gets a holding call and now is injured lol hes faking it cause he knows he sucks
Have you seen how much better this d has been without his??
-
eric wright gets a holding call and now is injured lol hes faking it cause he knows he sucks
Have you seen how much better this d has been without his??
-
You're a shitbag, congratulations. While I do think Haden should start over Wright, its pretty F*cked to be "so happy" that your starting corner just got injured.
I honestly don't care what you think of me. It has been obvious that Wright had no business starting since around week 4-5 and they continue to start him. It was the same with Harrison, it took and injury for them to finally go, Hillis is better. Now they KNOW that Haden is better and for Christ sakes Eric King looks better too.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I honestly don't care what you think of me. It has been obvious that Wright had no business starting since around week 4-5 and they continue to start him. It was the same with Harrison, it took and injury for them to finally go, Hillis is better. Now they KNOW that Haden is better and for Christ sakes Eric King looks better too.I'm sure you don't care what some anonymous person thinks of you over the internet, neither do I. I still think people that cheer for their own players being injured are not real fans and just shit bags, you happen to fall into this category.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I honestly don't care what you think of me. It has been obvious that Wright had no business starting since around week 4-5 and they continue to start him. It was the same with Harrison, it took and injury for them to finally go, Hillis is better. Now they KNOW that Haden is better and for Christ sakes Eric King looks better too.I'm sure you don't care what some anonymous person thinks of you over the internet, neither do I. I still think people that cheer for their own players being injured are not real fans and just shit bags, you happen to fall into this category.
I'm sure you don't care what some anonymous person thinks of you over the internet, neither do I. I still think people that cheer for their own players being injured are not real fans and just shit bags, you happen to fall into this category.
All I want is the best people playing, and if it takes an injury to get the best person in then so be it. Hopefully Wright gets better as long as they start Haden in his place for now on.
-
I'm sure you don't care what some anonymous person thinks of you over the internet, neither do I. I still think people that cheer for their own players being injured are not real fans and just shit bags, you happen to fall into this category.
All I want is the best people playing, and if it takes an injury to get the best person in then so be it. Hopefully Wright gets better as long as they start Haden in his place for now on.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
All I want is the best people playing, and if it takes an injury to get the best person in then so be it. Hopefully Wright gets better as long as they start Haden in his place for now on.Well regardless of who got injured we just lost...gay...
-
It shouldn't have happened.
-
haden > wright
-
haden > wright
haden > wright
What sad is I think alot of people knew this, and this may be one of the many reasons why our head coach may get fired at the end of the year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login