Enormous Hole in the Browns Personnel
-
We're horrible at WR. Cribbs is no superstar, but when you force Robiskie onto the field... it's just a huge liability. He can't get open and he dropped the ball on a crucial third down just now. He's bad, way worse than I could've imagined.
The Browns will need to draft a guy high AND look to sign an upgrade as well.
-
The announcer was right, though, McCoy got it out late. That being said, it's important for WRs to make plays.
Colt has played poorly during the second half, and the offensive play calling has put then in bad situations. Not sure which cause the other.
-
Also, Evan Moore hasn't been on the field much at all, a surprise with Cribbs out.
Browns draft board should look like...
1. A.J. Green
2. Julio Jones
3. Michael Floyd
-
-
-
There is no player i would like to see wearing a Browns jersey next year than Julio Jones, the WR from Bama.
-
-
IMO, it's Colt's job to give them a reason to slow down. I love the kid, but for the love of all that is good in the world, find a way to get us 5 yards on first or second down.
DABOLL keeps running Hillis first down when he doesnt have it today. Colt's looking too shaky this half too after he tweaked his ankle it looked like
-
Keeping up the tradition, we can only throw to Moore once a game, but he's expected to do a lot with it (!).
Makes no sense to have that guy on the sideline. Zero.
-
Well christ the only way for someone to get a starting spot on this team is if the guy in front of him gets injured. We won't see Mitchell play until MoMass and Cribbs are out at the same time, we only get to see what Haden can do (which is a lot) when Wright or Brown are injured and we are only going to put one of our biggest play makers (Moore) in a few plays a game because of Robiskie.
-
Coach Del Rio presented a clinic on how to beat the Browns. Stack the box, shut down the run and don't worry about the pass cause the Browns don't have a passing game with cribbs out and no other weapons.
Horrible clock and time out management by the Browns contributed to another one slippin away. Get Moore in the effin' game!!!!!
-
Every team will stack the box to stop Hillis and take their chances that our bargain basement receivers can't beat them. Why the hell is Robiskie still getting reps? I'd rather see a reserve linebacker in at the WR spot than Robiskie.
-
I wonder if there are such stats kept for the amount of pass patterns run by a receiver without or low percentage of catches. Robiskie has got to be the worst WR I've ever seen listed as a #2.
-
-
-
I think Cribbs returns next week. I'd start getting Mitchell some reps and deactivate Robiskie, who literally just takes up space on the field. He'll have a tough time gaining employment next year.
-
I think Cribbs returns next week. I'd start getting Mitchell some reps and deactivate Robiskie, who literally just takes up space on the field. He'll have a tough time gaining employment next year.
I think Cribbs returns next week. I'd start getting Mitchell some reps and deactivate Robiskie, who literally just takes up space on the field. He'll have a tough time gaining employment next year.
Simply the worst receiver in recent memory. He's a waste of a roster spot. I don't care if Colt was late with the ball. He hit him right in both hands.
-
I think Cribbs returns next week. I'd start getting Mitchell some reps and deactivate Robiskie, who literally just takes up space on the field. He'll have a tough time gaining employment next year.
Simply the worst receiver in recent memory. He's a waste of a roster spot. I don't care if Colt was late with the ball. He hit him right in both hands.
Simply the worst receiver in recent memory. He's a waste of a roster spot. I don't care if Colt was late with the ball. He hit him right in both hands.
Yeah, this. The minute you start expecting nothing short of perfection from your QB just to make a completion happen you're already overcompensating for a receivers' weakness.
-
EDIT: Whoops, wasn't aware that Mitchell was active. My bad.
Looking forward, the team needs to add a legit starting WR via free agency, which would give the team more flexibility on draft day. You don't want to reach for a WR (or a specific type of wideout) just because you're desperate at that spot.
-
Was Mitchell in on many pass plays? A lot of the plays I saw him in on were runs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login