Skip to content

2nd half offense

The Browns Board
40 12 2.5k
  • are they stupid? let him go in!!!

  • Breaking my xxxxing heart yet again.

    @carolina-brownie said:

    Breaking my xxxxing heart yet again.

    theres no other team in sports history that can author any more heart-breaking defeats than the cleveland Browns thats for sure. got to give them a 10/10 for creativity.

  • I'm about to shit myself and vomit. This is garbage.

  • I'm about to shit myself and vomit. This is garbage.

    @carolina-brownie said:

    I'm about to shit myself and vomit. This is garbage.

    NO effen timeouts as well!!

  • 6 turnovers and they are winning. incredible.

  • WE SHOULD HAVE WON THIS GAME!!

  • This team is going to kill me 10 years before my time to go. Daboll is defiantly gone next year, we draft WR and Tackle first thing and then focus on defensive pick ups. I still say Mangini shouldn't be fired, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan was promoted to head coach.

  • CATCH THE xxxxING BALL YOU STUPID Retard!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BROWNS! We will never have a winning football team because we fumble and can't catch passes. Feel bad for Colt, poor guy is stuck on worthless team. Bunch of idiot. Ball was thrown right to your chest.

  • well daboll screwed this game. His p.ussy a.ss soft play calling starting the 2nd half is what did it. It doesnt matter, if we are up by one point, he will try to drain the clock with running the ball, even when Hillis didnt have it today. This guy is something else...

  • CATCH THE xxxxING BALL YOU STUPID Retard!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BROWNS! We will never have a winning football team because we fumble and can't catch passes. Feel bad for Colt, poor guy is stuck on worthless team. Bunch of idiot. Ball was thrown right to your chest.

    @carolina-brownie said:

    CATCH THE xxxxING BALL YOU STUPID Retard!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BROWNS! We will never have a winning football team because we fumble and can't catch passes. Feel bad for Colt, poor guy is stuck on worthless team. Bunch of idiot. Ball was thrown right to your chest.

    yea but he still would have gotten tackled at the 5 or 3 yard line just short of the td. The pass was slightly thrown behind him a little too.

  • This team is going to kill me 10 years before my time to go. Daboll is defiantly gone next year, we draft WR and Tackle first thing and then focus on defensive pick ups. I still say Mangini shouldn't be fired, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan was promoted to head coach.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    This team is going to kill me 10 years before my time to go. Daboll is defiantly gone next year, we draft WR and Tackle first thing and then focus on defensive pick ups. I still say Mangini shouldn't be fired, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan was promoted to head coach.

    If Daboll does not get fired, and I was Ryan I would go somewhere else and coach. His defense couldn't have done any more than what they did today.

    We need to keep Ryan as the D coordinator, let's not ruin anything and give him the head coaching job.

  • CATCH THE xxxxING BALL YOU STUPID Retard!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BROWNS! We will never have a winning football team because we fumble and can't catch passes. Feel bad for Colt, poor guy is stuck on worthless team. Bunch of idiot. Ball was thrown right to your chest.

    @carolina-brownie said:

    CATCH THE xxxxING BALL YOU STUPID Retard!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BROWNS! We will never have a winning football team because we fumble and can't catch passes. Feel bad for Colt, poor guy is stuck on worthless team. Bunch of idiot. Ball was thrown right to your chest.

    Then leave and support another team.

  • 6 yes SIX !!!! F***** Turnovers and we still cant win ! Daboll's playcalling ( or lack of it ) when Browns had good field position was F****** scandalous !!

    He's got to go !! fire him NOW!!!!!

  • @carolina-brownie said:

    CATCH THE xxxxING BALL YOU STUPID Retard!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BROWNS! We will never have a winning football team because we fumble and can't catch passes. Feel bad for Colt, poor guy is stuck on worthless team. Bunch of idiot. Ball was thrown right to your chest.

    yea but he still would have gotten tackled at the 5 or 3 yard line just short of the td. The pass was slightly thrown behind him a little too.

    @soju said:

    yea but he still would have gotten tackled at the 5 or 3 yard line just short of the td. The pass was slightly thrown behind him a little too.

    If it hits you in the hands you catch it. PERIOD! He gets tackled at the 5, we spike it, and we have 1 or 2 more quick throws to score the TD. That is the second pass to Watson this season that he has batted and gotten intercepted. I like him, but he obviously didn't show up to play today and he should have just sat out after his injury, at least then Moore would have been in for more receiving.

  • @carolina-brownie said:

    CATCH THE xxxxING BALL YOU STUPID Retard!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BROWNS! We will never have a winning football team because we fumble and can't catch passes. Feel bad for Colt, poor guy is stuck on worthless team. Bunch of idiot. Ball was thrown right to your chest.

    Then leave and support another team.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Then leave and support another team.

    Shut the xxxx up sunshine pumper. I support my team. I am just venting. Us your peanut size brain to realize that. Fans get upset in the moment. It's reality.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Then leave and support another team.

    Shut the xxxx up sunshine pumper. I support my team. I am just venting. Us your peanut size brain to realize that. Fans get upset in the moment. It's reality.

    @carolina-brownie said:

    Shut the xxxx up sunshine pumper. I support my team. I am just venting. Us your peanut size brain to realize that. Fans get upset in the moment. It's reality.

    Listen punk, go xxxx yourself. You support shit, your a xxxxing crybaby little pussy.

  • @carolina-brownie said:

    Shut the xxxx up sunshine pumper. I support my team. I am just venting. Us your peanut size brain to realize that. Fans get upset in the moment. It's reality.

    Listen punk, go xxxx yourself. You support shit, your a xxxxing crybaby little pussy.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Listen punk, go xxxx yourself. You support shit, your a xxxxing crybaby little pussy.

    Obviously you aren't upset your team lost. It's called passion.

  • @carolina-brownie said:

    Shut the xxxx up sunshine pumper. I support my team. I am just venting. Us your peanut size brain to realize that. Fans get upset in the moment. It's reality.

    Listen punk, go xxxx yourself. You support shit, your a xxxxing crybaby little pussy.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Listen punk, go xxxx yourself. You support shit, your a xxxxing crybaby little pussy.

    And this is what the board turns into after 2 losses in a row..However I'm predicting 5-1 for the rest of the season so hopefully I'm right and we can all be friends again!

  • Carolina, call it quits.

    You get called a punk when you second guess anything the Browns do. I've never seen a person feel so comfortable with losing. We have to sing the praises of everyone, or else a vendetta gets taken out on us.