Only Cleveland....
-
Only Cleveland can lose a game with a +6 turnover ratio. 90% of NFL teams since 2000 win when they have just a +3 ratio and we can't put this team away with +6!?!?! I'm so disgusted right now and I don't think my remote can take another throw against the wall like it did today. This was absolutely the worst 60 minutes of football I've seen. WTF Daboll? WTF Mangini? WTF Offense? WTF Defense? WTF CLEVELAND!!!
-
Only Cleveland can lose a game with a +6 turnover ratio. 90% of NFL teams since 2000 win when they have just a +3 ratio and we can't put this team away with +6!?!?! I'm so disgusted right now and I don't think my remote can take another throw against the wall like it did today. This was absolutely the worst 60 minutes of football I've seen. WTF Daboll? WTF Mangini? WTF Offense? WTF Defense? WTF CLEVELAND!!!
Only Cleveland can lose a game with a +6 turnover ratio. 90% of NFL teams since 2000 win when they have just a +3 ratio and we can't put this team away with +6!?!?! I'm so disgusted right now and I don't think my remote can take another throw against the wall like it did today. This was absolutely the worst 60 minutes of football I've seen. WTF Daboll? WTF Mangini? WTF Offense? WTF Defense? WTF CLEVELAND!!!
Obviously isn't the defenses fault when they get 6 turnovers.
-
Defense did play great but not a complete 60 minutes. Just an overall piss poor effort by all in every phase.
-
Defense did play great but not a complete 60 minutes. Just an overall piss poor effort by all in every phase.
mikeyP72 said:
75 yard dump pass to MJD with the game on the line. They still folded with the game on the line. Again, they played a good game, but they had a chance to close the game and didn't.Hard to do when you play your ass off and only get a 1 minute break because your offence can't stay on the field.
Defense did play great but not a complete 60 minutes. Just an overall piss poor effort by all in every phase.
They should have to play a full 60 minutes, only 30, and they played a shit ton more than that today a week over almost playing a full 3 quarters of a game.
-
Only Cleveland can lose a game with a +6 turnover ratio. 90% of NFL teams since 2000 win when they have just a +3 ratio and we can't put this team away with +6!?!?! I'm so disgusted right now and I don't think my remote can take another throw against the wall like it did today. This was absolutely the worst 60 minutes of football I've seen. WTF Daboll? WTF Mangini? WTF Offense? WTF Defense? WTF CLEVELAND!!!
This was absolutely the worst 60 minutes of football I've seen.
no disrespect Navy Steve, but if you really mean that then you haven't seen much football lol. i think you were probably just fired up when you wrote that.
when you still have needs at multiple positions and have banged-up starters all over your gonna see that. CLE without Cribbs is like PGH without Troy P., sad but true.
WTF Daboll? WTF Mangini? WTF Offense? WTF Defense? WTF CLEVELAND!!!
don't forget WTF Specials!! they played like shit too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login