Skip to content

Poor tackling at end of the last 2 games

The Browns Board
17 11 1.1k
  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #7

    From the first drive, I said to my wife, "THey are trying to strip the ball today and not focused on tackling" the schemed worked at times in creating turnovers, but also came back to bite them in the ass.

  • Colt12 said:

    I am embarrassed to be a Florida Gators fan and Joe Haden fan. That might have been the worst open field tackle I have seen this year.

    Huh? Joe played well.

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @atenears said:

    Huh? Joe played well.

    Not on the 75 yard that Jones-Drew broke out on him. If that play didn't happen, we win.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I hate to be the one to say it but... Next year.

  • I am embarrassed to be a Florida Gators fan and Joe Haden fan. That might have been the worst open field tackle I have seen this year.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #10

    Colt12 said:

    I am embarrassed to be a Florida Gators fan and Joe Haden fan. That might have been the worst open field tackle I have seen this year.

    Joe is #23.....you are talking about #24 Brown....he was the guy slapping at the ball. Hayden is the guy who finally made the tackle on the 1.

  • Colt12 said:

    I am embarrassed to be a Florida Gators fan and Joe Haden fan. That might have been the worst open field tackle I have seen this year.

    Joe is #23.....you are talking about #24 Brown....he was the guy slapping at the ball. Hayden is the guy who finally made the tackle on the 1.

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ballpeen said:

    Joe is #23.....you are talking about #24 Brown....he was the guy slapping at the ball. Hayden is the guy who finally made the tackle on the 1.

    and #41 Ventrone was the guy who tackled Brown on that play

  • @ballpeen said:

    Joe is #23.....you are talking about #24 Brown....he was the guy slapping at the ball. Hayden is the guy who finally made the tackle on the 1.

    and #41 Ventrone was the guy who tackled Brown on that play

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @richiswhere said:

    and #41 Ventrone was the guy who tackled Brown on that play

    We'll have to see the replay. I saw 23.

  • @richiswhere said:

    and #41 Ventrone was the guy who tackled Brown on that play

    We'll have to see the replay. I saw 23.

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ballpeen said:

    We'll have to see the replay. I saw 23.

    No you are right #23 Joe Haden made the tackle. What i'm saying is #41 Ray Ventrone tackled #24 Sheldon Brown on that play.

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    This is the 5th time out of our last 7 losses we had the lead going into the 4th and blew it. Although watching them lose makes me feel like my woman just cheated on me it's alot better then the last few years.

    nah personally I would rather get flat out killed the entire game than come so close to winning. its heart-breaking to watch this week-in week-out.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #14

    Colt12 said:

    nah personally I would rather get flat out killed the entire game than come so close to winning. its heart-breaking to watch this week-in week-out.

    hate to say it, but you just might not be cut out to be a Browns fan then.

  • Colt12 said:

    nah personally I would rather get flat out killed the entire game than come so close to winning. its heart-breaking to watch this week-in week-out.

    hate to say it, but you just might not be cut out to be a Browns fan then.

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @sisky-fringo said:

    hate to say it, but you just might not be cut out to be a Browns fan then.

    close games where we could and should have one are definitely harder on me then blow outs.

    but for some reason yesterday, i wasn't brought down after the loss. I just accepted it.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Close games are the leading indicator that the Browns are on their way

    to being in the playoffs next year. Bank on it.

  • I hate to be the one to say it but... Next year.

    S steelershittypros wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Browns motto: " just wait until next year dammit. "

    @speedyd900rr said:

    I hate to be the one to say it but... Next year.