Good Game
-
Hillis isn't a rookie. He has been in the league for 3 years. Offensive line played the worst game ever, they are ranked #1 in the NFL. We are rebuilding but will be playoff contenders next year. Maurice Jones Drew is a shorter black Peyton Hillis.
That was also one of Colts worst games, so you still have no idea how good he is. Props to your run defense however.
Hillis isn't a rookie. He has been in the league for 3 years. Offensive line played the worst game ever, they are ranked #1 in the NFL. We are rebuilding but will be playoff contenders next year. Maurice Jones Drew is a shorter black Peyton Hillis.
That was also one of Colts worst games, so you still have no idea how good he is. Props to your run defense however.
Your right he is not a rookie, my mistake. The point I'm trying to make still applies as this is his first year starting. I think by this time next year you will know for sure just how good Hillis is.
Don't put to much stock into rankings, from what I saw today you have problems on the offesnive line, but I only saw 1 game so thats not a fair evaluation.
You might be playoff contenders next year, just keep doing what your doing
-
Hillis isn't a rookie. He has been in the league for 3 years. Offensive line played the worst game ever, they are ranked #1 in the NFL. We are rebuilding but will be playoff contenders next year. Maurice Jones Drew is a shorter black Peyton Hillis.
That was also one of Colts worst games, so you still have no idea how good he is. Props to your run defense however.
Your right he is not a rookie, my mistake. The point I'm trying to make still applies as this is his first year starting. I think by this time next year you will know for sure just how good Hillis is.
Don't put to much stock into rankings, from what I saw today you have problems on the offesnive line, but I only saw 1 game so thats not a fair evaluation.
You might be playoff contenders next year, just keep doing what your doing
Your right he is not a rookie, my mistake. The point I'm trying to make still applies as this is his first year starting. I think by this time next year you will know for sure just how good Hillis is.
Don't put to much stock into rankings, from what I saw today you have problems on the offesnive line, but I only saw 1 game so thats not a fair evaluation.
You might be playoff contenders next year, just keep doing what your doing
Hillis is in the top 10 in running backs in the NFL last year, and thats not a stock ranking, thats more of a fact. Im not worried about Hillis.
Our line has been virtually the same unit for 4 years now, so we know alot about them. They had an off day. Who doesn't? Usually they are amazing, which only contributes to our already steller but unseen today running game.
Unless we have some major loss or some crazy coaching failure, we will be in the playoffs next year.
Good game. Like I said, your defense impressed me. Wish we never got rid of Don Carey.
-
Hey it was a good game!
The jags are stronger defensively than i had imagined and we are pretty banged up and we still lack some parts, not taking anything away from the jags here they had our number and dialed it often..
Good game and good luck for the jags going forward!
-
At my very best, I am far less knowledgeable than the worst Coach in the NFL, so I won't question them as they have the Browns playing good football. Gips is right, the Jags had our number. They got a lot of penetration into our backfield today, stopping Hillis before he could take off & pressuring Colt consistently. We have injuries on the O line, Cribbs is out, & they can virtually ignore our WRs (thus blitzing more), & they took advantage of that.
Once again, we played hard without giving up & I'll take that for now.
Alphabetically, here are this year's "new pieces" who have contributed heavily...Brown, Fujita, Gocong, Haden, Hillis, Lauvao, McCoy, Ward, & Watson. If we come CLOSE to that next year, we are playoff contenders. Just let ONE be an outstanding WR!!!?? We need other pieces too, but WR is a MUST.
Mike
-
At my very best, I am far less knowledgeable than the worst Coach in the NFL, so I won't question them as they have the Browns playing good football. Gips is right, the Jags had our number. They got a lot of penetration into our backfield today, stopping Hillis before he could take off & pressuring Colt consistently. We have injuries on the O line, Cribbs is out, & they can virtually ignore our WRs (thus blitzing more), & they took advantage of that.
Once again, we played hard without giving up & I'll take that for now.
Alphabetically, here are this year's "new pieces" who have contributed heavily...Brown, Fujita, Gocong, Haden, Hillis, Lauvao, McCoy, Ward, & Watson. If we come CLOSE to that next year, we are playoff contenders. Just let ONE be an outstanding WR!!!?? We need other pieces too, but WR is a MUST.
Mike
At my very best, I am far less knowledgeable than the worst Coach in the NFL, so I won't question them as they have the Browns playing good football. Gips is right, the Jags had our number. They got a lot of penetration into our backfield today, stopping Hillis before he could take off & pressuring Colt consistently. We have injuries on the O line, Cribbs is out, & they can virtually ignore our WRs (thus blitzing more), & they took advantage of that.
Once again, we played hard without giving up & I'll take that for now.
Alphabetically, here are this year's "new pieces" who have contributed heavily...Brown, Fujita, Gocong, Haden, Hillis, Lauvao, McCoy, Ward, & Watson. If we come CLOSE to that next year, we are playoff contenders. Just let ONE be an outstanding WR!!!?? We need other pieces too, but WR is a MUST.
Mike
I really think AJ Greene would do wonders for your team
-
pretty bad day for our offense.....
Jags played well on defense, no way should this game have been close. The Jags are the poor man version of the Jets, keep on winning ugly!!!!!! I wish the Browns would win ugly I would be ok with that....
As I said to all the Jags fans, you have a good team, but your city is still Shitty
good luck the rest of the way...... -
pretty bad day for our offense.....
Jags played well on defense, no way should this game have been close. The Jags are the poor man version of the Jets, keep on winning ugly!!!!!! I wish the Browns would win ugly I would be ok with that....
As I said to all the Jags fans, you have a good team, but your city is still Shitty
good luck the rest of the way......pretty bad day for our offense.....
Jags played well on defense, no way should this game have been close. The Jags are the poor man version of the Jets, keep on winning ugly!!!!!! I wish the Browns would win ugly I would be ok with that....
As I said to all the Jags fans, you have a good team, but your city is still Shitty
good luck the rest of the way......lol I like Jacksonville but I moved a little further south to Palm Coast the crime is pretty bad. The last few years we wouldn't pull out the win like we did on sunday, thats what Im happy about they are making progress
-
Jags4life, you have been a class act over the week. You came in here, didn't talk smack and gave ab honest opinion. We need more weekly outsiders like you.
-
Jags4life, you have been a class act over the week. You came in here, didn't talk smack and gave ab honest opinion. We need more weekly outsiders like you.
Jags4life, you have been a class act over the week. You came in here, didn't talk smack and gave ab honest opinion. We need more weekly outsiders like you.
Thanks man I like this board, I'll check in from time to time. Like I said before my hate for the Steelers leads me to like the browns.
-
I underestimated the Jags defense and was shocked to see how good you guys were. Hope you guys go to the playoffs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login