Skip to content

Manigini Fired

The Browns Board
55 30 3.6k
  • If this rumor were true, it would be because the Childress firing opened up Gruden and forced Holmgren to take him now.

    However, this rumor is almost certainly untrue.

  • how much they announce that mangini is getting an extension to his contract?

  • NO! NO! NO! Please keep Mangini, please! He is one tough cookie. LOL

  • If anything changes Daboll get's fired and they bring in a new O Coordinator, and maybe the coordinator is actually Holgrem.

  • If this rumor were true, it would be because the Childress firing opened up Gruden and forced Holmgren to take him now.

    However, this rumor is almost certainly untrue.

    @tshirtfan said:

    If this rumor were true, it would be because the Childress firing opened up Gruden and forced Holmgren to take him now.

    However, this rumor is almost certainly untrue.

    it is most likely untrue, but that is a good point, i didn't even consider that. But Gruden isn't taking over in Minneapolis, one of the Vikes coaches named Frazier i.

  • If anything changes Daboll get's fired and they bring in a new O Coordinator, and maybe the coordinator is actually Holgrem.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    If anything changes Daboll get's fired and they bring in a new O Coordinator, and maybe the coordinator is actually Holgrem.

    keep holmgren away from the field........pleez!!

  • People are so dumb.. rumor has it levi johnson will be the next president, with justin beiber as his running mate

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    If anything changes Daboll get's fired and they bring in a new O Coordinator, and maybe the coordinator is actually Holgrem.

    keep holmgren away from the field........pleez!!

    @miktoxic said:

    keep holmgren away from the field........pleez!!

    umm may I ask why? Holmgren took Seattle too a Super Bowl with a less than super team. They had Tim Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. That's just about it.

  • I hope he opens up the presser by saying "rumors of my untimely departure have been greatly exaggerated."

  • @miktoxic said:

    keep holmgren away from the field........pleez!!

    umm may I ask why? Holmgren took Seattle too a Super Bowl with a less than super team. They had Tim Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. That's just about it.

    Colt12 said:

    umm may I ask why? Holmgren took Seattle too a Super Bowl with a less than super team. They had Tim Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. That's just about it.

    his name is "Matt" Hasselbeck

  • Colt12 said:

    umm may I ask why? Holmgren took Seattle too a Super Bowl with a less than super team. They had Tim Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. That's just about it.

    his name is "Matt" Hasselbeck

    @nickers said:

    his name is "Matt" Hasselbeck

    haha my bad I always get him confused with his brother "Tim", he works for ESPN. MY fault on the confusion.

  • Wait... we want to keep Mangini but keep Mike Holmgren away from the field?

    Uhhhh.... okay?

    What's Mangini's playoff record again?

  • @miktoxic said:

    keep holmgren away from the field........pleez!!

    umm may I ask why? Holmgren took Seattle too a Super Bowl with a less than super team. They had Tim Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. That's just about it.

    Colt12 said:

    umm may I ask why? Holmgren took Seattle too a Super Bowl with a less than super team. They had Tim Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. That's just about it.

    he was hired to head the org, not coach. over-rated, just like gruden.

  • Wait... we want to keep Mangini but keep Mike Holmgren away from the field?

    Uhhhh.... okay?

    What's Mangini's playoff record again?

    @shepwrite said:

    Wait... we want to keep Mangini but keep Mike Holmgren away from the field?

    Uhhhh.... okay?

    What's Mangini's playoff record again?

    I dont think he has a playoff record LOL!

  • If Mangini gets fired, I hope he doesn't BUT, if he does, please dear God, just don't give us Lane Kiffin. Worst coach in NFL and NCAA history.

  • I'm already seeing tweets coming out quoting Mangini as we speak.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Wait... we want to keep Mangini but keep Mike Holmgren away from the field?

    Uhhhh.... okay?

    What's Mangini's playoff record again?

    I dont think he has a playoff record LOL!

    @nickers said:

    I dont think he has a playoff record LOL!

    Exactly.

    Give me some of those overrated Super Bowl coaches. Not the underrated ones with no playoff games. Sounds like "overrated" means you won.

  • Rumor has it brad childress is flying to cleveland...

  • Colt12 said:

    umm may I ask why? Holmgren took Seattle too a Super Bowl with a less than super team. They had Tim Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. That's just about it.

    he was hired to head the org, not coach. over-rated, just like gruden.

    @miktoxic said:

    he was hired to head the org, not coach. over-rated, just like gruden.

    Wait --- WTF?

    Can you give me FIVE reasons why Holmgren was asked to front the Browns?

    Overrated as a coach? Really? LMAO. Wow.

  • @nickers said:

    I dont think he has a playoff record LOL!

    Exactly.

    Give me some of those overrated Super Bowl coaches. Not the underrated ones with no playoff games. Sounds like "overrated" means you won.

    @shepwrite said:

    Exactly.

    Give me some of those overrated Super Bowl coaches. Not the underrated ones with no playoff games. Sounds like "overrated" means you won.

    wow, fans of the same team can disagree. imagine that. maybe if you weren't so busy worrying about busting up this team and finding our coaches replacements you'd realize that they actually are playing good footbal under the staff we already have. imagine if everyone else who has a job would live under your stringent guidelines. they couldn't print unemployment checks fast enough.

    give these guys a chance already. we know what changeover in staff brings, why not give continuity a chance?