Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Brown & Orange

Brown & Orange

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
8 Posts 7 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
    • 2k Posts
    • 29 Reputation
    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #1

    Sorry for the repost about this song but last time I posted a different version and then a big debate happened about Bone Thugz. Finally the OFFICIAL song "Brown & Orange" Dropped on radios all over with Lazy Bone of Bone Thugz doin the remix so here is the REAL version (much better than that Wiz Khalifa moron from shittsburgh):

    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • BROWNandORANGE B
      • 496 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yeah I went to the Pittsburgh Penguins game last night and Crosby the baby back bitch scored. I was less than pleased. Pittsburgh FTL!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 390 Reputation
        CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
        #3

        "40 on me like Hillis" lol

        But seriously wiz is an up and coming artist, cut the hate.

        TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • halfsane halfsaneH
          • 696 Posts
          • 49 Reputation
          halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
          #4

          xxxx yeah!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

            "40 on me like Hillis" lol

            But seriously wiz is an up and coming artist, cut the hate.

            TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
            • 2k Posts
            • 29 Reputation
            TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

            "40 on me like Hillis" lol

            But seriously wiz is an up and coming artist, cut the hate.

            Wiz is overrated for sure. Lazy Bone did this right. Better than the original.

            Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • miktoxic miktoxicM
              • 13k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
              #6

              love the lyrics. hate the music (if you can call it that). sorry, from the old school, where even rappers gave it some thought of whose beats to rip off. this new shit that comes out nowadays is garbage. what, did he do it with an old teac 4 track in his basement?............yeah he probably did.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • djdawg2010 djdawg2010D
                • 862 Posts
                • 24 Reputation
                djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                We can get in trouble at work for pulling up You Tube, but I have always liked Bone Thugs N Harmony. In fact I like all different types of music from 60s to metal, to hip hop, but I just cannot (and I know I'm in the minority these days) get into country. With the exception of a few songs, it just doesn't do it for me.

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • djdawg2010D djdawg2010

                  We can get in trouble at work for pulling up You Tube, but I have always liked Bone Thugs N Harmony. In fact I like all different types of music from 60s to metal, to hip hop, but I just cannot (and I know I'm in the minority these days) get into country. With the exception of a few songs, it just doesn't do it for me.

                  Speedyd900rr S
                  • 823 Posts
                  • 10 Reputation
                  S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @djdawg2010 said:

                  We can get in trouble at work for pulling up You Tube, but I have always liked Bone Thugs N Harmony. In fact I like all different types of music from 60s to metal, to hip hop, but I just cannot (and I know I'm in the minority these days) get into country. With the exception of a few songs, it just doesn't do it for me.

                  I cant stand the newer country music. It all sounds the same and it reminds me of pop music. Give me some Johnny Cash or Hank Sr and ill play it all day long lol.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate