Skip to content

Brown & Orange

The Browns Board
8 7 1.7k
  • Sorry for the repost about this song but last time I posted a different version and then a big debate happened about Bone Thugz. Finally the OFFICIAL song "Brown & Orange" Dropped on radios all over with Lazy Bone of Bone Thugz doin the remix so here is the REAL version (much better than that Wiz Khalifa moron from shittsburgh):

  • Yeah I went to the Pittsburgh Penguins game last night and Crosby the baby back bitch scored. I was less than pleased. Pittsburgh FTL!

  • "40 on me like Hillis" lol

    But seriously wiz is an up and coming artist, cut the hate.

  • xxxx yeah!

  • "40 on me like Hillis" lol

    But seriously wiz is an up and coming artist, cut the hate.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    "40 on me like Hillis" lol

    But seriously wiz is an up and coming artist, cut the hate.

    Wiz is overrated for sure. Lazy Bone did this right. Better than the original.

  • love the lyrics. hate the music (if you can call it that). sorry, from the old school, where even rappers gave it some thought of whose beats to rip off. this new shit that comes out nowadays is garbage. what, did he do it with an old teac 4 track in his basement?............yeah he probably did.

  • We can get in trouble at work for pulling up You Tube, but I have always liked Bone Thugs N Harmony. In fact I like all different types of music from 60s to metal, to hip hop, but I just cannot (and I know I'm in the minority these days) get into country. With the exception of a few songs, it just doesn't do it for me.

  • We can get in trouble at work for pulling up You Tube, but I have always liked Bone Thugs N Harmony. In fact I like all different types of music from 60s to metal, to hip hop, but I just cannot (and I know I'm in the minority these days) get into country. With the exception of a few songs, it just doesn't do it for me.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    We can get in trouble at work for pulling up You Tube, but I have always liked Bone Thugs N Harmony. In fact I like all different types of music from 60s to metal, to hip hop, but I just cannot (and I know I'm in the minority these days) get into country. With the exception of a few songs, it just doesn't do it for me.

    I cant stand the newer country music. It all sounds the same and it reminds me of pop music. Give me some Johnny Cash or Hank Sr and ill play it all day long lol.