Just a curiosity poll
-
This this belongs in the Political or Barbershop forums. Not the Cleveland Browns.
-
I am an Athiest - I wont go into any details as I dont wanna get into an argument. But nothing gets me angered more then religious people trying to push there beliefs on others. I will just leave it at that.
I am an Athiest - I wont go into any details as I dont wanna get into an argument. But nothing gets me angered more then religious people trying to push there beliefs on others. I will just leave it at that.
I'm a Christian and have the same feeling. I'm sorry you've been offended in the past. Please know that not all of us are like that.
-
I am an Athiest - I wont go into any details as I dont wanna get into an argument. But nothing gets me angered more then religious people trying to push there beliefs on others. I will just leave it at that.
I'm a Christian and have the same feeling. I'm sorry you've been offended in the past. Please know that not all of us are like that.
I'm a Christian and have the same feeling. I'm sorry you've been offended in the past. Please know that not all of us are like that.
Ditto.
-
I am an Atheist. And I have nothing else to say. People can believe as they want to.
-
I believe in God! I am a christian and would like to add that I have seen many prayers answered within my life.
May all praise and glory go to our Lord.
-
Sometimes the answer is "no".
But you get an answer....
-
I believe in God and Jesus Christ.
-
No qualms about someone asking this question. I used to think I was too smart to believe in God. However after some life lived, I have come to realize there's more out there than a bunch of random atoms smashing into each other and randomly forming everything we know, see, and feel. I know now there is some sort of great orchestrator, I just don't know how He works. And neither does anyone else, because whoever that orchestrator is He doesn't exactly get off his cloud and explain it to us. That's why I don't get much into organized religion, though I draw philosophies from several of them. I can tell you that living a life of faith is much more bearable than living without it, as I have experienced both.
-
I'm an atheist to the point of the creation of the universe. I don't have an answer to that, but everything, for as far back as we can tell obeys four simple forces, the electric, magnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear forces. We were all just hydrogen or helium at one point. Given billions of years, hydrogen learns to think.
I know what is going to happen to every one of us when we die. The molecules in our bodies will be broken down. These broken down molecules in turn become life for who knows how many different plants, animals, or people in the future. Every single proton and electron in your body has a history that goes back to the Big Bang. You have atoms in you that may have been part of George Washington, Albert Einstein, hell, maybe even a god damn Velociraptor. This miracle of the continuity of life, and life from non-life appeals to my heart more than any spiritual myth ever could.
I'd like to believe that the wiring of my neurons which, in essence, makes me, ME will carry on, but there is zero evidence to suggest that it does.

-
Nice thread on a tough subject and reasonably reported by most...........maybe there is a god
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login