Sorry.. I would rather have
-
It's all about winning.
The thugs are not as bad as everyone thinks, and the "nice guys" probably aren't as nice as everyone thinks.
There are pictures of Harrison and Cribbs after the game where Harrison gave Cribbs the hit, and they are friendly with each other. The only ones getting worked up are the fans.
It's winning. I don't really want my doctor to be the nicest doctor, just the best. I don't want my financial advisor to be the nicest, but rather the best.
The Soldier said:
It's all about winning.The thugs are not as bad as everyone thinks, and the "nice guys" probably aren't as nice as everyone thinks.
There are pictures of Harrison and Cribbs after the game where Harrison gave Cribbs the hit, and they are friendly with each other. The only ones getting worked up are the fans.
It's winning. I don't really want my doctor to be the nicest doctor, just the best. I don't want my financial advisor to be the nicest, but rather the best.
I think cribbs is a fool for hanging out with that punk but that is up to him. Harrison probably said "Hope you enjoyed me knocking you out of the game. Can't wait until we play again Josh"
Oh, and if you want a team of thugs go for the bengals
-
Well the way its going you probably aren't going to see thugs on our team. Mangini is buidling character guys that will hopefully win for a long time. If you're into thugs, you may want to find another team.
But I think we all understand your frustration.
-
-
Sorry guy, but I would much rather WIN with thugs
Hate to break the news to you- since you seem to be a little behind the times- the NFL (make that the commish, Mr. Goodell) isn't putting up with "thugs" anymore in the NFL. You can be an "enforcer" on the field, but you had damn well better mind your Ps and Qs off of it.
Pacman Jones sure helped the Titans a whole bunch after he got suspended for a year- and Cheapshotter Harrison is one more illegal hit away from sitting down for a game or two.
So I hope you're not referring to "thugs" in the purest sense- because those guys days are OVER in today's NFL. Now if you mean "bad attitude" guys like Randy Moss- who only succeeded in New England because he had a whole slew of "good character" guys to keep him in check. Well, just take a look at the current edition of the Bungles- a team coming apart at the seams because the inmates are running the asylum.
I like the direction the Browns are heading in- having high character guys who still know how to play football is a plus.
-
Sorry guy, but I would much rather WIN with thugs
Hate to break the news to you- since you seem to be a little behind the times- the NFL (make that the commish, Mr. Goodell) isn't putting up with "thugs" anymore in the NFL. You can be an "enforcer" on the field, but you had damn well better mind your Ps and Qs off of it.
Pacman Jones sure helped the Titans a whole bunch after he got suspended for a year- and Cheapshotter Harrison is one more illegal hit away from sitting down for a game or two.
So I hope you're not referring to "thugs" in the purest sense- because those guys days are OVER in today's NFL. Now if you mean "bad attitude" guys like Randy Moss- who only succeeded in New England because he had a whole slew of "good character" guys to keep him in check. Well, just take a look at the current edition of the Bungles- a team coming apart at the seams because the inmates are running the asylum.
I like the direction the Browns are heading in- having high character guys who still know how to play football is a plus.
Hate to break the news to you- since you seem to be a little behind the times- the NFL (make that the commish, Mr. Goodell) isn't putting up with "thugs" anymore in the NFL. You can be an "enforcer" on the field, but you had damn well better mind your Ps and Qs off of it.
Pacman Jones sure helped the Titans a whole bunch after he got suspended for a year- and Cheapshotter Harrison is one more illegal hit away from sitting down for a game or two.
So I hope you're not referring to "thugs" in the purest sense- because those guys days are OVER in today's NFL. Now if you mean "bad attitude" guys like Randy Moss- who only succeeded in New England because he had a whole slew of "good character" guys to keep him in check. Well, just take a look at the current edition of the Bungles- a team coming apart at the seams because the inmates are running the asylum.
I like the direction the Browns are heading in- having high character guys who still know how to play football is a plus.
You are misinterpreting what I was replying to.. All it meant is that I would rather WIN than lose.. regardless of what personalities we have on the team... to rather lose is just absolutely ridiculous. You play to win the game! haha
-
Well the way its going you probably aren't going to see thugs on our team. Mangini is buidling character guys that will hopefully win for a long time. If you're into thugs, you may want to find another team.
But I think we all understand your frustration.
Well the way its going you probably aren't going to see thugs on our team. Mangini is buidling character guys that will hopefully win for a long time. If you're into thugs, you may want to find another team.
But I think we all understand your frustration.
I want mean, mean players like in Colt 12's sig, Alex Ovechkin. He plays hockey, but he is mean mothaxxxxa. You mess with him, you get xxxxed up. That's kind of attitude I want on my Browns. Mean, hard players. Character guys are nice and all, but u need mean players, and usually by having mean players, u usually win.
-
Hate to break the news to you- since you seem to be a little behind the times- the NFL (make that the commish, Mr. Goodell) isn't putting up with "thugs" anymore in the NFL. You can be an "enforcer" on the field, but you had damn well better mind your Ps and Qs off of it.
Pacman Jones sure helped the Titans a whole bunch after he got suspended for a year- and Cheapshotter Harrison is one more illegal hit away from sitting down for a game or two.
So I hope you're not referring to "thugs" in the purest sense- because those guys days are OVER in today's NFL. Now if you mean "bad attitude" guys like Randy Moss- who only succeeded in New England because he had a whole slew of "good character" guys to keep him in check. Well, just take a look at the current edition of the Bungles- a team coming apart at the seams because the inmates are running the asylum.
I like the direction the Browns are heading in- having high character guys who still know how to play football is a plus.
You are misinterpreting what I was replying to.. All it meant is that I would rather WIN than lose.. regardless of what personalities we have on the team... to rather lose is just absolutely ridiculous. You play to win the game! haha
You are misinterpreting what I was replying to.. All it meant is that I would rather WIN than lose.. regardless of what personalities we have on the team... to rather lose is just absolutely ridiculous. You play to win the game! haha
Of course it's nice to win- but I'd prefer to not have to cheer for a team of ex-convicts doing the winning.
-
Well Richard Seymour is my new favorite player. I wish we could get him and anyone else like him. If you hit a bitch like ben in the face, you are a hero to millions!
-
This has got to be the dumbest post ever. If you can't see that this team is heading in the right direction maybe you should follow baseball.
What good is a team full of thugs if half of them are in jail? Ill pass on players who are more worried about raping and killing someone then winning the game. Leave that for them pissburgh fans. They're inbred, trailer park, meth cooking fanbase can relate to the thug players.
What good is a team full of thugs if half of them are in jail? Ill pass on players who are more worried about raping and killing someone then winning the game. Leave that for them pissburgh fans. They're inbred, trailer park, meth cooking fanbase can relate to the thug players.
Your post is full of fail.
Thugs on the field, or off? Half the team? You mean like Harrison and Ben? Thats only 2. The only killer I know was some drunken Clown named Stallworth.
Yes you hate the Steelers, but you wish your team was like them.
-
a bunch of dirty, mean, rough players that has talent over the choirboys that are on the team that don't have talent. Nuff said.
a bunch of dirty, mean, rough players that has talent over the choirboys that are on the team that don't have talent. Nuff said.
You really should stick to BROWN PANTS threads.
-
Well Richard Seymour is my new favorite player. I wish we could get him and anyone else like him. If you hit a bitch like ben in the face, you are a hero to millions!



Well Richard Seymour is my new favorite player. I wish we could get him and anyone else like him. If you hit a bitch like ben in the face, you are a hero to millions!



-
Zombo said:
He is the only non-Brown I voted for the Pro Bowl. I wish we could trade for him before we play Rapelsburger again.Zombo
Ok, Now this makes sense. You don't really know football. You just think our Browns are the best and their players are better than every one else because they are on the Browns.
THAT explains a lot about you and your posts. You don't understand good football, good football players, etc.
Now I have a better understanding of why this particular Browns board falls victim during May, June, July, August, then hits reality in September, October, November, etc.
Go Browns! We are moving in the right direction. But remember, don't start ordering your playoff tickets after we beat the 1-9 Panthers today.
Let's get real, smart football discussions going, not this "Willis is the new Jim Brown" or "McCoy is the real deal" talk just because they have a few good games. Remember Anderson, Edwards, Winslow, Couch, Davis, Romeo, etc.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login