Skip to content

Who else has Browns Defense in their fantasy lineup this week?

The Browns Board
5 4 647
  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #1

    For the first time ever I have Browns DST in my starting fantasy lineup, hope my trust is well placed.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I have been starting them in my fantasy, but only the one that I made all browns because it lost the first 4 games. Ironically the only person I don't have on the team is hillis.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Since delhomme is starting I considered pick up the panthers d..

    But I rolled the dice with the saints... gay

  • I have been starting them in my fantasy, but only the one that I made all browns because it lost the first 4 games. Ironically the only person I don't have on the team is hillis.

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I have been starting them in my fantasy, but only the one that I made all browns because it lost the first 4 games. Ironically the only person I don't have on the team is hillis.

    I picked up Hillis on waivers the day he dropped 100+ yds on Baltimore, started following week and haven't looked back. He's completely outperformed my draft pick Steven Jackson.

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Sitting Green Bays Defense, for the Browns this week. Dont think it matters after Brady Fu%#ed me on thanksgiving throwing 4 freakin TDs....Yes i am against him this week