Who else has Browns Defense in their fantasy lineup this week?
-
-
I have been starting them in my fantasy, but only the one that I made all browns because it lost the first 4 games. Ironically the only person I don't have on the team is hillis.
-
-
I have been starting them in my fantasy, but only the one that I made all browns because it lost the first 4 games. Ironically the only person I don't have on the team is hillis.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I have been starting them in my fantasy, but only the one that I made all browns because it lost the first 4 games. Ironically the only person I don't have on the team is hillis.I picked up Hillis on waivers the day he dropped 100+ yds on Baltimore, started following week and haven't looked back. He's completely outperformed my draft pick Steven Jackson.
-
Sitting Green Bays Defense, for the Browns this week. Dont think it matters after Brady Fu%#ed me on thanksgiving throwing 4 freakin TDs....Yes i am against him this week
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login