Skip to content

Here is one receiver I want

The Browns Board
34 16 2.5k
  • @feartheroo said:

    it is your program? have you attended a single class there? just checking because 90% of Suckeyes, sorry Buckeyes fans can't even spell the word class let alone take a class there. So like I always say around here, I'll sit and watch MY SCHOOL lose every game, but at least I am a part of the school. Not just some guy who went to his nearest walmart and saw a red jersey on sale and decided to claim to be a lifelong fan.

    I'll be the first to admit our football team had an awful year.

    But you can't say we are irrelevant in every sport. Nice try, we were ranked #1 in soccer all season and were national runner up last year. Basketball teams are good too, so shut it. Just because one team was bad, doesn't mean they all are.

    Now, I am just sick and tired of you people saying that we NEED to draft every guy from Ohio State. Remember the guy named Robiskie? we drafted him. I told you people he was terrible, but everyone seemed to think just because he was from Ohio State he was the greatest receiver to ever walk on the face of the earth. Now you want to draft another one? hahahaha no thanks! Just accept the fact that there are good players outside of OSU and if you are a real Browns fan you'd care about the orange and brown more than the red and grey.

    Bowling Green is ranked #1 in the nation in Rugby, but it doesn't mean shit because this is America.

    Also no one is saying Sans is the answer. No one is saying skip on AJ for him, I am just saying he can be our #2 our slot receiver if he falls in later rounds. OSU has produced many good players and just because we draft a bust you want to turn away from the talent that comes out in the future. Well guess what, other people from other schools flop too, there is not secret school that only pushes out great NFL players. You can't just turn on a school because of some bad NFL players.

    FYI if you have ever watched an OSU game you would understand that Sans is way better than Pousey.

    S

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Also no one is saying Sans is the answer. No one is saying skip on AJ for him, I am just saying he can be our #2 our slot receiver if he falls in later rounds. OSU has produced many good players and just because we draft a bust you want to turn away from the talent that comes out in the future. Well guess what, other people from other schools flop too, there is not secret school that only pushes out great NFL players. You can't just turn on a school because of some bad NFL players.

    FYI if you have ever watched an OSU game you would understand that Sans is way better than Pousey.

    Sans is a #3 Brian Brennan type at best in the NFL. And I'm as much of a OSU homer as anyone. And I hope by later rounds you mean like about the 6th. You don't go shopping for #2 wideouts there, IMHO. Unless you once in a decade get hit by lightning- like the Saints did with Marquis Colston.

    Big difference between good in college and NFL good.

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #24

    why bash Ohio State, Holy Shit all he was sayin was he would like to draft the kid in the later rounds...Did he say pass on Green or Jones??? Maybe your reading a different post....

    You want to talk about OSU like there a Shitty program...there only a top 3 program in CFB

    As for NFL talent....there is a lot.....

    Florida how there QB doing in the NFL??? how about there WR....I know Harvin is really good

    Bama hows there WR doing

    Better yet hows Texas National Champ QB doing named Vince Young

    POint is there are bust everywhere, He is a OSU homer and thats ok..He has that right...God know living in Florida with all these Gator fans all I here is SEC, trust they are no better than the big 10 this yr

  • why bash Ohio State, Holy Shit all he was sayin was he would like to draft the kid in the later rounds...Did he say pass on Green or Jones??? Maybe your reading a different post....

    You want to talk about OSU like there a Shitty program...there only a top 3 program in CFB

    As for NFL talent....there is a lot.....

    Florida how there QB doing in the NFL??? how about there WR....I know Harvin is really good

    Bama hows there WR doing

    Better yet hows Texas National Champ QB doing named Vince Young

    POint is there are bust everywhere, He is a OSU homer and thats ok..He has that right...God know living in Florida with all these Gator fans all I here is SEC, trust they are no better than the big 10 this yr

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @tampadawgs said:

    why bash Ohio State, Holy Shit all he was sayin was he would like to draft the kid in the later rounds...Did he say pass on Green or Jones??? Maybe your reading a different post....

    You want to talk about OSU like there a Shitty program...there only a top 3 program in CFB

    As for NFL talent....there is a lot.....

    Florida how there QB doing in the NFL??? how about there WR....I know Harvin is really good

    Bama hows there WR doing

    Better yet hows Texas National Champ QB doing named Vince Young

    POint is there are bust everywhere, He is a OSU homer and thats ok..He has that right...God know living in Florida with all these Gator fans all I here is SEC, trust they are no better than the big 10 this yr

    Only difference is............. we don't see anyone labeling Texas as QB-U, or Florida or Alabama as WR-U, etc...

    Maybe YOU are the one reading the wrong post....

  • @tampadawgs said:

    why bash Ohio State, Holy Shit all he was sayin was he would like to draft the kid in the later rounds...Did he say pass on Green or Jones??? Maybe your reading a different post....

    You want to talk about OSU like there a Shitty program...there only a top 3 program in CFB

    As for NFL talent....there is a lot.....

    Florida how there QB doing in the NFL??? how about there WR....I know Harvin is really good

    Bama hows there WR doing

    Better yet hows Texas National Champ QB doing named Vince Young

    POint is there are bust everywhere, He is a OSU homer and thats ok..He has that right...God know living in Florida with all these Gator fans all I here is SEC, trust they are no better than the big 10 this yr

    Only difference is............. we don't see anyone labeling Texas as QB-U, or Florida or Alabama as WR-U, etc...

    Maybe YOU are the one reading the wrong post....

    tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    Only difference is............. we don't see anyone labeling Texas as QB-U, or Florida or Alabama as WR-U, etc...

    Maybe YOU are the one reading the wrong post....

    you know for a person who likes the same team as we do in the Browns, your kinda a dick.....you want to bash other Browns fans on what they wouldnt mind getting in the draft....now I do not any Browns WR, but I do like Posey......

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #27

    You know what who cares what school they goto as long as they arnt a bust.,,

    I do think its Retarded that a guy who is average at wr we would wan to draft.

    I'm sure the browns will scout players on talent...

  • @brownb499 said:

    Uh...how did Akron do this year?...Yaa...thought so...might want to find a sport the Zips are actually relevant in,before you mock somebody else's program.

    in case you haven't noticed...nobody ...fears the roo

    it is your program? have you attended a single class there? just checking because 90% of Suckeyes, sorry Buckeyes fans can't even spell the word class let alone take a class there. So like I always say around here, I'll sit and watch MY SCHOOL lose every game, but at least I am a part of the school. Not just some guy who went to his nearest walmart and saw a red jersey on sale and decided to claim to be a lifelong fan.

    I'll be the first to admit our football team had an awful year.

    But you can't say we are irrelevant in every sport. Nice try, we were ranked #1 in soccer all season and were national runner up last year. Basketball teams are good too, so shut it. Just because one team was bad, doesn't mean they all are.

    Now, I am just sick and tired of you people saying that we NEED to draft every guy from Ohio State. Remember the guy named Robiskie? we drafted him. I told you people he was terrible, but everyone seemed to think just because he was from Ohio State he was the greatest receiver to ever walk on the face of the earth. Now you want to draft another one? hahahaha no thanks! Just accept the fact that there are good players outside of OSU and if you are a real Browns fan you'd care about the orange and brown more than the red and grey.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #28

    @feartheroo said:

    we were ranked #1 in soccer all season

    You got him there. I also heard your school is #7 in Water Polo.

    #1 in collegiate soccer? Dude why are these players not playing professional like the rest of the world. Because they suck. #1 in collegiate soccer is like saying you are the smartest one in a tard class.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Ohio State wasn't named WR U on accident.. Cris Carter, Terry Glenn, Joey Galloway, Santonio Holmes are at the top of the list but there's a long list of serviceable NFL WR's that hail from OSU.

    When the hell did they earn that label??? Self-imposed by you, perhaps??

    Take off the scarlet and gray sunglasses, son.

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    When the hell did they earn that label??? Self-imposed by you, perhaps??

    Take off the scarlet and gray sunglasses, son.

    Son I state facts

    they dont lack

    stay off my back

    next time you act

    sorry I had an inspirational moment..ha

    http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=536706

  • @bigbrownsfan said:

    When the hell did they earn that label??? Self-imposed by you, perhaps??

    Take off the scarlet and gray sunglasses, son.

    Son I state facts

    they dont lack

    stay off my back

    next time you act

    sorry I had an inspirational moment..ha

    http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=536706

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Son I state facts

    they dont lack

    stay off my back

    next time you act

    sorry I had an inspirational moment..ha

    http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=536706

    lol happens to all of us.

  • @bigbrownsfan said:

    When the hell did they earn that label??? Self-imposed by you, perhaps??

    Take off the scarlet and gray sunglasses, son.

    Son I state facts

    they dont lack

    stay off my back

    next time you act

    sorry I had an inspirational moment..ha

    http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=536706

    C CantonLegend wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Son I state facts

    they dont lack

    stay off my back

    next time you act

    sorry I had an inspirational moment..ha

    http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=536706

    that was moving

  • L longhorn wrote on last edited by
    #32

    As was mentioned, at best he is a slot receiver in the form of someone like Jordan Shipley. We need TALL and FAST guys on the outside that will also run good inside stuff and take hits. Like all receivers they need to also possess good hands and great route running skills. We need to draft 2-3 of those and I hope at least one is a younger, but somewhat seasoned Veteran. No end of career dudes for short fixes.

  • why bash Ohio State, Holy Shit all he was sayin was he would like to draft the kid in the later rounds...Did he say pass on Green or Jones??? Maybe your reading a different post....

    You want to talk about OSU like there a Shitty program...there only a top 3 program in CFB

    As for NFL talent....there is a lot.....

    Florida how there QB doing in the NFL??? how about there WR....I know Harvin is really good

    Bama hows there WR doing

    Better yet hows Texas National Champ QB doing named Vince Young

    POint is there are bust everywhere, He is a OSU homer and thats ok..He has that right...God know living in Florida with all these Gator fans all I here is SEC, trust they are no better than the big 10 this yr

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #33

    @tampadawgs said:

    why bash Ohio State, Holy Shit all he was sayin was he would like to draft the kid in the later rounds...Did he say pass on Green or Jones??? Maybe your reading a different post....

    You want to talk about OSU like there a Shitty program...there only a top 3 program in CFB

    As for NFL talent....there is a lot.....

    All I was saying was my honest appraisal of Sanzenbacher's potential as a pro. Not a bash on Ohio State. Wasn't someone saying take him in the second round, or he'd be a good #2 wideout? I happen to disagree. Heyward or Checkwa have FAR better pro potential than Dane.

  • L longhorn wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Here is one receiver I want. He is all world in my opinion and you gotta like his "style".

    http://www.modestopress.com/video-andre-jo...t-whooped/1110/