Disappearing 2nd Half Offense!
-
How about disappearing tackling? I swear the past 4 weeks we haven't tackled well the whole 2nd half.
-
Because Daboll has no clue how to make adjustments at halftime
Nice try...so the other coach can't make adjustments? The defense widened their formation to take away the outside toss that was killing them, so Daboll pounded the middle. I'm sure his other adjustment was to tell Delhomme to open up with two picks.
-
How about disappearing tackling? I swear the past 4 weeks we haven't tackled well the whole 2nd half.
How about disappearing tackling? I swear the past 4 weeks we haven't tackled well the whole 2nd half.
Don't blame this shit on the defense! In most games they have been on the field 75% of the time! The offense sucks and it has all year!!
-
How about disappearing tackling? I swear the past 4 weeks we haven't tackled well the whole 2nd half.
Don't blame this shit on the defense! In most games they have been on the field 75% of the time! The offense sucks and it has all year!!
-
But we've been tackling poorly, especially in the 4th quarter.
very true.............but they are just dog tired by that time because our offense can't sustain any sort of a scoring drive in the second half at all.
-
I wasn't blaming anyone. I've loved how the defense has played all year.
But we've been tackling poorly, especially in the 4th quarter.
I agree to an extent. The defense has carried us big at times but it has also let us down with poor fundamentals at critical times. It can't be all praise for Rob Ryan. Yes, they've bent and not broken but if Gocong tackles Goodson on the sideline or Ventrone doesn't allow Rosario to cross his face while playing inside leverage, then you aren't even in the situation where the other team needs to screw up to lose.
-
I wasn't blaming anyone. I've loved how the defense has played all year.
But we've been tackling poorly, especially in the 4th quarter.
It seems like our defense keeps trying to strip the ball instead of tackling. They need to start wrapping up some legs and stop giving guys those extra yards!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login