MNF is Ripping Apart Anderception
-
Give it up already. The guy is gone. This constant Anderson bashing is like a vindictive ex-wife. And, as bad as he may be, Quinn is worse.

-
I do feel bad for the guy. It wasn't like he ever intentionally screwed our team, he at least did it by trying. If he really didn't try/care he wouldn't be so emotional. I do believe he studies and tries his best, he's just not smart enough to learn from his mistakes and can't throw a ball less than 10 yards with any accuracy or control. He sure does throw a nice deep ball but that's it.
-
Gruden said last night that drafting bad QB (in the 1st round) will set your franchise back 5 years. Browns did that by drafting Quinn, DA cut that down to 3 years. Not a huge accomplishment, but not exactly a total loss either considering the clusterf**k he was playing for.
-
I feel bad for the guy. You can't fix stupid. I don't miss him and I am glad he's gone. I do wish I could see him more often. How freaking funny would it be if he somehow wound up as the stoolers or ratbirds QB!!?? The least the NFL could do for us this year is give us two games against D.A. I was going to insert that D.A. pic with the clown wig I made but I guess I cant? Anyhow he's a bad QB, but as a person, he's ok I think. Sorry you are an awful QB buddy! Maybe you should stick to fishing or golf!
-
Why are they still using him? Is he their 1st string guy? (I find that hard to even fathom... then again....)
-
For one I do not like Derek Anderson, but as we all know he is not a leader. When he gets down, he gets down and we don't know what the exchange was between him and his offensive lineman, but if he said the guy was just trying to get him positive so they could go out there and try to win, then thats what I am going to believe. I think Anderson's reaction was funny but also justified since that reporter was just out on a mission to defame him (even more than he already is).
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
For one I do not like Derek Anderson, but as we all know he is not a leader. When he gets down, he gets down and we don't know what the exchange was between him and his offensive lineman, but if he said the guy was just trying to get him positive so they could go out there and try to win, then thats what I am going to believe. I think Anderson's reaction was funny but also justified since that reporter was just out on a mission to defame him (even more than he already is).LOVE your avatar! like the AvP thing too!
-
You know the guy wouldn't be so disliked if he didn't bash us on the way out. Browns gave him a chance and paid him well. He had every oportunity to succeed here but blew.
You know the guy wouldn't be so disliked if he didn't bash us on the way out. Browns gave him a chance and paid him well. He had every oportunity to succeed here but blew.
To be fair, fans did cheer/jeer him when he got injured. I don't know that I would have a lot of nice things to say after that.
-
He went off on a tirade when a reporter very gently asked him about the cameras catching him and Deuce laughing together on the bench. The guy REALLY worded it carefully, said fans are talking about it and gave Anderson the opportunity to explain.
Instead, Anderson twisted the question and got mad at the guy for accusing him of laughing. Actually, he didn't need to be "accused" because he was caught on camera. The guy was giving him a chance to explain, but Anderson kept acting like it was the reporter's fault... because Anderson is an idiot.
He got a 16 on the Wonderlic, which really does mean something to NFL types at the quarterback position. He's just an affable dipshit and that doesn't fly at QB.
-
Gruden said last night that drafting bad QB (in the 1st round) will set your franchise back 5 years. Browns did that by drafting Quinn, DA cut that down to 3 years. Not a huge accomplishment, but not exactly a total loss either considering the clusterf**k he was playing for.
Gruden said last night that drafting bad QB (in the 1st round) will set your franchise back 5 years. Browns did that by drafting Quinn, DA cut that down to 3 years. Not a huge accomplishment, but not exactly a total loss either considering the clusterf**k he was playing for.
Best comment on the DA/Quinn experiment yet.
-
Anderson is a total loser . He is a boy in a mans profession . He is slow witted , backwards , anything BUT a leader . He needs to hit the golf circuit so people and fans of that sport can get a laugh before he slips completely off the face of the earth .
What a PUTZ

-
Anderson is a total loser . He is a boy in a mans profession . He is slow witted , backwards , anything BUT a leader . He needs to hit the golf circuit so people and fans of that sport can get a laugh before he slips completely off the face of the earth .
What a PUTZ

Anderson is a total loser . He is a boy in a mans profession . He is slow witted , backwards , anything BUT a leader . He needs to hit the golf circuit so people and fans of that sport can get a laugh before he slips completely off the face of the earth .
What a PUTZ

It's just too bad we look like the bigger putzes making him a millionaire...
-
I was searching for funny DA pics and I happened to stumble on this site. I just had to share
-
Between quinn and anderson, quinn did way more than da ever did for the cleveland browns. Two words....no make it three........PEYTON xxxxING HILLIS. Dumbass owes everyone who is a browns fan a bottle of pepto for the queesy feeling he left in everyones stomach. Talking shit to the fans while he singled handedly kept romeo and phil employed for one more year. Oh what great memories that was. The guy should of begged us to stay because the only good memories of the nfl this guy will ever have was in cleveland. Hope this guy gets trapped in a bathroom with ben. POSER!
-
In all fairness to Derek Anderson, he grew up in an Oregon rainforest, and was discovered by a University of Oregon anthropologist
looking for signs of bigfoot, and ancient dinasaur fossils.
Instead, he came upon a young man-boy, all furry, whacking himself with a rock, running around in circles, yelling
"datokay!" incessantly.
It took years, but eventually he became socialized, became full-grown, and could throw a football nearly a mile.
He even learned to speak English in college, and became quite a star on their college football team. All he had to do,
was throw the football from the 20 yard line, to the other end of the field near the two connected tall trees... and the bigfoot legend was born.
He was quite bright for a bigfoot man-child, but it just goes to show,
You can take a bigfoot manboy out of the rainforest, but you can't take the bigfoot in the rainforest out of the man-boy.
That's okay, DA. That's okay.

-
Wait .... Mr. "Can we all just be more positive about the team" made a prediction last year while Derek Anderson was a part of the team that he'd be out of football in 3 years? BAAAWWWWHAHAHAHahahaha!!!! Atenerds
***************************************************
Wait, Mr. "It's my party and I'll fart if I want to"....
it's a big difference between seeing great things from these Browns NOW, and criticizing, truthfully, Bigfoot Anderson, now and in the past.
The IDEA, mr. mouseballs, is to cease and desist with all the extreme negative reactions - "fire Mangini, fire everybody, get rid of all the players"
whining, just because the Browns have been losing close games.
The IDEA, Stanley, is to see great things in the CLEVELAND BROWNS NOW. Because NOW they are THERE.
Now, go throw a bottle at yourself and say you're sorry.

-

"Horse Balls" needs to work on his mope look ala his prior coach
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login