MNF is Ripping Apart Anderception
-
Im not adding anything else to this thread. He no longer plays for the Browns so I could care less about him
-
He went off on a tirade when a reporter very gently asked him about the cameras catching him and Deuce laughing together on the bench. The guy REALLY worded it carefully, said fans are talking about it and gave Anderson the opportunity to explain.
Instead, Anderson twisted the question and got mad at the guy for accusing him of laughing. Actually, he didn't need to be "accused" because he was caught on camera. The guy was giving him a chance to explain, but Anderson kept acting like it was the reporter's fault... because Anderson is an idiot.
He got a 16 on the Wonderlic, which really does mean something to NFL types at the quarterback position. He's just an affable dipshit and that doesn't fly at QB.
He went off on a tirade when a reporter very gently asked him about the cameras catching him and Deuce laughing together on the bench. The guy REALLY worded it carefully, said fans are talking about it and gave Anderson the opportunity to explain.
Instead, Anderson twisted the question and got mad at the guy for accusing him of laughing. Actually, he didn't need to be "accused" because he was caught on camera. The guy was giving him a chance to explain, but Anderson kept acting like it was the reporter's fault... because Anderson is an idiot.
He got a 16 on the Wonderlic, which really does mean something to NFL types at the quarterback position. He's just an affable dipshit and that doesn't fly at QB.
I don't agree. The reporter asked and Anderson said that the o lineman was just trying to be positive, trying to lift spirits if you will. After Anderson answered the question (he did answer it) the reporter came back and asked what was funny, why he was laughing, and he kept pressing it even though he had already gotten an answer to the question. If you look at the video, neither player was laughing, they were smiling. I repeat they were not even laughing. I also think that if it would have been someone like Eli, Peyton, Brady, Rivers, or Vick, no one would have given a shit. Like I said before, I am not a fan of Anderson, but if I was him I would have been pissed off about being asked the same question that I had already answered and being asked in a manner fitting a situation that didn't even happen (he smiled, he didn't laugh).
Just because your not good, doesn't mean your don't try hard, and it doesn't mean that you don't care.
-
We have Colt McCoy...Not Derek Anderson...Thank You Mike Holmgren
I wouldn't crown McCoy just yet.
Don't forget ...Anderson had a great year too, and made the Pro Bowl.
I wonder how Brady would have done if he had Colt's team.

-
Sucking, being a pussy, taking dives and getting traded was hardly Queen's original purpose when drafted by the Browns. You can't give Queen credit for Peyton Hillis.
-
We have Colt McCoy...Not Derek Anderson...Thank You Mike Holmgren
I wouldn't crown McCoy just yet.
Don't forget ...Anderson had a great year too, and made the Pro Bowl.
I wonder how Brady would have done if he had Colt's team.

-
He went off on a tirade when a reporter very gently asked him about the cameras catching him and Deuce laughing together on the bench. The guy REALLY worded it carefully, said fans are talking about it and gave Anderson the opportunity to explain.
Instead, Anderson twisted the question and got mad at the guy for accusing him of laughing. Actually, he didn't need to be "accused" because he was caught on camera. The guy was giving him a chance to explain, but Anderson kept acting like it was the reporter's fault... because Anderson is an idiot.
He got a 16 on the Wonderlic, which really does mean something to NFL types at the quarterback position. He's just an affable dipshit and that doesn't fly at QB.
I don't agree. The reporter asked and Anderson said that the o lineman was just trying to be positive, trying to lift spirits if you will. After Anderson answered the question (he did answer it) the reporter came back and asked what was funny, why he was laughing, and he kept pressing it even though he had already gotten an answer to the question. If you look at the video, neither player was laughing, they were smiling. I repeat they were not even laughing. I also think that if it would have been someone like Eli, Peyton, Brady, Rivers, or Vick, no one would have given a shit. Like I said before, I am not a fan of Anderson, but if I was him I would have been pissed off about being asked the same question that I had already answered and being asked in a manner fitting a situation that didn't even happen (he smiled, he didn't laugh).
Just because your not good, doesn't mean your don't try hard, and it doesn't mean that you don't care.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I don't agree. The reporter asked and Anderson said that the o lineman was just trying to be positive, trying to lift spirits if you will. After Anderson answered the question (he did answer it) the reporter came back and asked what was funny, why he was laughing, and he kept pressing it even though he had already gotten an answer to the question. If you look at the video, neither player was laughing, they were smiling. I repeat they were not even laughing. I also think that if it would have been someone like Eli, Peyton, Brady, Rivers, or Vick, no one would have given a shit. Like I said before, I am not a fan of Anderson, but if I was him I would have been pissed off about being asked the same question that I had already answered and being asked in a manner fitting a situation that didn't even happen (he smiled, he didn't laugh).Just because your not good, doesn't mean your don't try hard, and it doesn't mean that you don't care.
your opinion is fine, BUT if it was Eli, Peyton, Brady, Rivers, or Vick, chances are they would have been WINNING. When you are winning you can laugh all you want and have fun. when you are losing you better be serious and try not to further embarrass yourself on NATIONAL TELEVISION.
-
We have Colt McCoy...Not Derek Anderson...Thank You Mike Holmgren
I wouldn't crown McCoy just yet.
Don't forget ...Anderson had a great year too, and made the Pro Bowl.
I wonder how Brady would have done if he had Colt's team.

-
He went off on a tirade when a reporter very gently asked him about the cameras catching him and Deuce laughing together on the bench. The guy REALLY worded it carefully, said fans are talking about it and gave Anderson the opportunity to explain.
Instead, Anderson twisted the question and got mad at the guy for accusing him of laughing. Actually, he didn't need to be "accused" because he was caught on camera. The guy was giving him a chance to explain, but Anderson kept acting like it was the reporter's fault... because Anderson is an idiot.
He got a 16 on the Wonderlic, which really does mean something to NFL types at the quarterback position. He's just an affable dipshit and that doesn't fly at QB.
I don't agree. The reporter asked and Anderson said that the o lineman was just trying to be positive, trying to lift spirits if you will. After Anderson answered the question (he did answer it) the reporter came back and asked what was funny, why he was laughing, and he kept pressing it even though he had already gotten an answer to the question. If you look at the video, neither player was laughing, they were smiling. I repeat they were not even laughing. I also think that if it would have been someone like Eli, Peyton, Brady, Rivers, or Vick, no one would have given a shit. Like I said before, I am not a fan of Anderson, but if I was him I would have been pissed off about being asked the same question that I had already answered and being asked in a manner fitting a situation that didn't even happen (he smiled, he didn't laugh).
Just because your not good, doesn't mean your don't try hard, and it doesn't mean that you don't care.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I don't agree. The reporter asked and Anderson said that the o lineman was just trying to be positive, trying to lift spirits if you will. After Anderson answered the question (he did answer it) the reporter came back and asked what was funny, why he was laughing, and he kept pressing it even though he had already gotten an answer to the question. If you look at the video, neither player was laughing, they were smiling. I repeat they were not even laughing. I also think that if it would have been someone like Eli, Peyton, Brady, Rivers, or Vick, no one would have given a shit. Like I said before, I am not a fan of Anderson, but if I was him I would have been pissed off about being asked the same question that I had already answered and being asked in a manner fitting a situation that didn't even happen (he smiled, he didn't laugh).Just because your not good, doesn't mean your don't try hard, and it doesn't mean that you don't care.
have you ever seen peyton or brady on the sideline when they are having a bad game? they are intensely pissed off. it's the reporters job to ask questions, not to throw derek a softball so he can run to first base while his mom cheers from the stands.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Facts are facts, Queen sucking is irrelevant and without question.Queen netted us a great player and two draft picks.
DA couldn't even draw the interest of a draft pick.
Big difference.
Quinn didn't negotiate the trade for Hillis and draft picks. Credit goes to our front office on that one for finding a team dumb enough to give us something for Quinn.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Facts are facts, Queen sucking is irrelevant and without question.Queen netted us a great player and two draft picks.
DA couldn't even draw the interest of a draft pick.
Big difference.
You call people dumb while you're the idiot that can't face reality. I'll use caps so you can see words better.
QUINN DID NOT NET ANYTHING. COACH MCDANIELS IS A MORON (ASK ANY BRONCO FAN) AND DESERVES ALL THE CREDIT FOR SENDING HILLIS TO BROWNS.
DA WAS THE BEST QB FOR THE BROWNS BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVES WERE: FRY, DORSEY, QUINN. I realize that it's a pretty pathetic competition, but who stopped coach/gm from signing/drafting someone better?
-
mikeyP72 said:
You have got to be shitting me.Facts are facts.
Quinn garnered interest in a trade which results in draft picks and a productive player for the team.
DA's mediocre facade performance in 2007 against a CAKE schedule of under .500 teams netted him another season as our starter and yet another half season as the go to guy as Mangini turned the QB carousel between him and Queen. That's 3 wasted seasons.
The only people that stopped them from signing someone else was themselves, that's why the majority of them (those guys who went with ANDERSON) are FIRED you moron.
"Quinn garnered interest in a trade which results in draft picks and a productive player for the team." You are alone on that one. That's like saying Modell deserves a credit because if he didn't move the team there wouldn't be expansion Browns that would draft BQ and trade him to Denver to get Hillis. It's absurd!
On one hand you have a coach that made so many dumb decisions in a row and about to get fired for making them, and on the other hand you have BQ who consistently shown that he's good at throwing "rainbow passes" and taking dives, but you insist that BQ "generated interest" while facts point to "yet another dumb move by McDouche". It's called "pattern recognition", look it up...
Are you one of those people that think we're in the bad economy because pot is illegal? You know, ignore the obvious - concentrate on the hidden agenda...
Also a fact: DA didn't generate interest because of his contract. That's not really his fault though. NFL has rules and by those rules he was supposed to make lots of money in 2010, unfortunately he wasn't good enough to be paid that much, so he got released and signed for less. If Browns gave him 10 year 30mil contract in 06, he'd still be a Brown.
P.S. Could you stop with the name calling. It makes you sound desperate. It's sad. Makes me sad. I'm sad now. I might quit internets.
-
Can I make a request that this thread be closed?
-
I second that motion. Beating a dead horse.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login