the NHL
-
What team (if any) do people follow in NHL hockey?
Pittsburgh doesn't have an NBA team and its not overly popular BUT the most followed team is still the Cavaliers. Likewise, Cleveland doesn't have a hockey team so I wondered which team is the most followed.
So, what's your team?
Go 'Lers said:
What team (if any) do people follow in NHL hockey?Pittsburgh doesn't have an NBA team and its not overly popular BUT the most followed team is still the Cavaliers. Likewise, Cleveland doesn't have a hockey team so I wondered which team is the most followed.
So, what's your team?
You are right, since the NHL screwed Cleveland and moved the NHL team we had after only 1 season, hockey has not been that popular, but if there were a team to be followed around here it almost certainly be the Columbus Blue Jackets. Though Columbus is no closer hardly than Pittsburgh or Detroit, there would still be some affinity to an Ohio based team, particularly, in my view, since there logo is a cool adaptation of the Ohio flag:

-
We would have preferred to have still had this team around:

-
The NHL wanted put a team in Cleveland when they expanded with the jackets but with the Gund family would not allow another NHL team in their arena because of their ownership of the sharks.
-
our favorite team is whoever is playing the penguins that night
-

Caps are my boys and I hope you get used to seein them light the lamp cuz thats to be continued on 1/1/11 at ketchup field.
-
our favorite team is whoever is playing the penguins that night
our favorite team is whoever is playing the penguins that night
Jealous, Jealous!
-
Hmm, a little to much dominated by Canadians

-
I kind of flop like a wind sock.....I like hockey in general, but living in Tennessee, I guess I watch more Preds than anything.
-
The last time I seen a hockey game was in the mid 90's when the Lumberjacks were in the IHL. I still have the puck lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login