Larry Asante
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...bby-piscitelli/
With rookie safety Cody Grimm on injured reserve, it would appear that the Buccaneers would have a newfound appreciation of safety Sabby Piscitelli.
It would appear that way, but it isn’t that way.
In a flurry of roster moves, the Bucs have cut Piscitelli, a second-round pick in the 2007 draft.
They also placed guard Davin Joseph and defensive end Kyle Moore on injured reserve, and that promoted a trio of players from the active roster: safety Vince Anderson, receiver Dezmon Briscoe, and guard Brandon Carter.
The Bucs also signed safety Larry Asante from the Browns’ practice squad.
Piscitelli started 15 games in 2009, and he appeared in all 11 games in 2010, with no starts.
-
Too bad. I thought Asante might have been able to help the Browns.
-
I didn't know that he was on the practice squad, I thought that he was on IR.
Ouch, I thought he added to the future.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login