Awesome Hillis video... must see...
-
... It's worth watching, I think. Hope you guys like. Spread it around to people, if you do.
The audio is great with it. Love the music.
-
Give whoever made that an emmy. That was some of the best editing work ive seen. I am gonna watch that every sunday from now on.
-
... It's worth watching, I think. Hope you guys like. Spread it around to people, if you do.
The audio is great with it. Love the music.
... It's worth watching, I think. Hope you guys like. Spread it around to people, if you do.
The audio is great with it. Love the music.
That actually WAS fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
-
Wow about time someone made a good one. I like how they use plays from the Browns and the Broncos too. The best plays was clearly the run against the rams inthe preseason when he broke like 5 tackles and then drove the pile until they blew the whistle.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login