LeBron ass raped us.
-
I'm not really a NBA fan but I did watch last night. Seeing the players laughing, hugging and pal'n around with the quitness makes you wonder what it is we as fans are rooting for. Rooting for or against anything but the laundry is futile. The players really don't care what team they play for or who is on their team. They have no real loyalty, none of the players are born and raised around the local team. No need to mention the one who was and what he did, Yankee and cowboys fan.
Fans may be the true employer of a pro athlete but the players don't see it that way. Pro athletes see themselves as members of an exclusive club that fans will never truly be a part of.
-
Well here's the way I see it, you have to look at the positive. We got to see how Lebron plays when he actually TRIES. In 7 years I didn't see him trying, just some lazy ass that thought all he had to do was show up. I hope Bosh has sex with his mom in the playoffs so he cries and pretends that his elbow is hurt again.
Well here's the way I see it, you have to look at the positive. We got to see how Lebron plays when he actually TRIES. In 7 years I didn't see him trying, just some lazy ass that thought all he had to do was show up. I hope Bosh has sex with his mom in the playoffs so he cries and pretends that his elbow is hurt again.
Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.
-
I honestly don't give a shit about the Cav's, Lebron, or basketball in general. If the sold the team tomorrow I wouldn't blink an eye and I would probably be happy because there would be anymore future matches of Lebron vs the Cavs that will take all the press away from the Browns.
-
Lebron had every right in the world to choose where he wanted to go. I don't think the vast
majority of Cavs fans will dispute that. Obviously the way he did it on national TV with
Jim Grey lobbing softballs to him was a disgrace. THAT is the problem people everywhere and
not just in Cleveland have with him.
After the game was over Craig Sager interviewed him and gave him a chance to make amends.
He asked Lebron if he "would like to apologize to the fans about the way he handled the move"
James in all is smugness said "NO".Marv Albert, Steve Kerr, and Reggie Miller ripped him for that.
Reggie said "he just dug himself a deeper hole".
As others have said the thing that sickened me was the reception give Lebron by the Cavs
players. A massive hug by Anderson- Mo hugging Lebron- joking with the Cavs bench during the
game-the Cavs players smiling with Lebron and talking with him during the game while Lebron
is kicking your ass- making him feel comfortable.Sickening!! This team is a bunch of (girls).
If I was Gilbert I would offer the fans a massive apology today. Not for getting their ass beat but for
the conduct of the players AND for Byron Scott for letting this happen.
Didn't the media rip DA for this very conduct? Come on Cleveland media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Never Happy Endings in CTown
-
Well here's the way I see it, you have to look at the positive. We got to see how Lebron plays when he actually TRIES. In 7 years I didn't see him trying, just some lazy ass that thought all he had to do was show up. I hope Bosh has sex with his mom in the playoffs so he cries and pretends that his elbow is hurt again.
Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.
Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.
I guess you didn't watch the playoffs.
And yes if I had the choice to take a job where everyone else would do the work for me and I could sit back and pretend I am important, I would.
-
It doesn't bother me at all that they win. I mean a team with 3 of the top 15 players in the friking league should beat a Cavs team with no real talent. It's just like MJ and the bulls IMO in many ways. Sure they won a lot of titles and hold the record for wins, but with the lineup they had it was just doing what they were supposed to do.
I'm so tired of hearing the ignorant phrase "come on man let it go it was his choice". Some of the things people are saying are just stupid, but I do think this is in many ways similar to being in love with a girl. The city of Cleveland fell in love with this man. I mean jesus they took a whole building up for the man's likeness in a poster. Then things hit a rough patch, and Lebron gave the illusion, clearly IMO, that he still wanted the Cavs. Then, on national television, he quite literally ripped the heart out of the city. In time, we will let it pass. But personally, I'll never "let it go". Just like my-ex girlfriend. I was planning on marrying the girl, and she broke my heart. I've made my peace and we're friends now, but i'll never let go of the fact she did that to me. It's that simple. People in LA would be doing the same thing if Kobe would of done this, or Wade in miami. It just so happened it was in cleveland.
-
Well here's the way I see it, you have to look at the positive. We got to see how Lebron plays when he actually TRIES. In 7 years I didn't see him trying, just some lazy ass that thought all he had to do was show up. I hope Bosh has sex with his mom in the playoffs so he cries and pretends that his elbow is hurt again.
Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.
Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.
Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.
-
Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.
Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.
-
Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.
Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.
Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.
Yeah man what school did he graduate from to get a degree in pizza delivery? like with a minor in chinese delivery? just wondering, must have went to Kent State hahahahahah but it's cool I bet he makes a 3-figure salary a year, so we have no room to talk
-
I honestly don't give a shit about the Cav's, Lebron, or basketball in general. If the sold the team tomorrow I wouldn't blink an eye and I would probably be happy because there would be anymore future matches of Lebron vs the Cavs that will take all the press away from the Browns.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I honestly don't give a shit about the Cav's, Lebron, or basketball in general. If the sold the team tomorrow I wouldn't blink an eye and I would probably be happy because there would be anymore future matches of Lebron vs the Cavs that will take all the press away from the Browns.Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I honestly don't give a shit about the Cav's, Lebron, or basketball in general. If the sold the team tomorrow I wouldn't blink an eye and I would probably be happy because there would be anymore future matches of Lebron vs the Cavs that will take all the press away from the Browns.Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.
Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.
Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.
-
Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.
Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.
Colt12 said:
Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.Not really. I watched Predator a few times when I was a kid. Alien however has escaped my playlist. Just trying to help a guy out......
-
Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.
Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.
Colt12 said:
Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.How do you not know the difference between the predator and the alien? The friggin predators were based on Josh Cribbs, duh.
-
Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.
Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.
Colt12 said:
Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.lol Why so defensive? If anyone has ever seen either movie one single time they would know the difference.
-
Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.
Yeah man what school did he graduate from to get a degree in pizza delivery? like with a minor in chinese delivery? just wondering, must have went to Kent State hahahahahah but it's cool I bet he makes a 3-figure salary a year, so we have no room to talk
Yeah man what school did he graduate from to get a degree in pizza delivery? like with a minor in chinese delivery? just wondering, must have went to Kent State hahahahahah but it's cool I bet he makes a 3-figure salary a year, so we have no room to talk
I was a Zip, actually.
-
As pissed as I was, the most disappointing thing to me was the fan reaction to his f'in chalk. As bad as it would've looked, I was kind of hoping someone would throw a towel or something at him. Nothing to hurt him, just something to make a point.
But I was most upset at our players. What a bunch of pansies.
-
At the beginning of the game LeBron and the Cavs players might have been all buddy buddy, but bye the end they were bitter enemies. He wasn't laughing and joking with our bench, they were throwing f-bombs at each other. Chris Jent, the assistant coach, was shown telling LeBron to F**k off. Jawad Williams is the only person that hugged or even spoke to him after the game.
-
The thing that pissed me off the most was every time the camera would pan over to Byron and the players were huddled around him they never payed any attention to what he was saying. They were all looking around and playing with they're shoes like they didn't care. Even before the game when they were in the locker room nobody looked at him when he was talking and trying to get them hyped up. they were all staring at the ground and could care less what he was saying. It's like he's just a tool or something.
If I were Byron and the whole team was looking away while I was trying to get them psyched I would start slaping people and make them pay attention.
We lost the game because the players didn't want it bad enough. That's all there is to it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login