Skip to content

LeBron ass raped us.

The Browns Board
38 25 2.5k
  • Seriously this was so over hyped. Lebron is a fag, he looks like he is 40 years old.

    I heard him and bosh are lovers..

    If you guys hate lebron try being a knicks fan and having to deal with issiah thomas killing ur franchise for the next decade

  • Never Happy Endings in CTown

  • @feartheroo said:

    Well here's the way I see it, you have to look at the positive. We got to see how Lebron plays when he actually TRIES. In 7 years I didn't see him trying, just some lazy ass that thought all he had to do was show up. I hope Bosh has sex with his mom in the playoffs so he cries and pretends that his elbow is hurt again.

    Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.

    I guess you didn't watch the playoffs.

    And yes if I had the choice to take a job where everyone else would do the work for me and I could sit back and pretend I am important, I would.

  • It doesn't bother me at all that they win. I mean a team with 3 of the top 15 players in the friking league should beat a Cavs team with no real talent. It's just like MJ and the bulls IMO in many ways. Sure they won a lot of titles and hold the record for wins, but with the lineup they had it was just doing what they were supposed to do.

    I'm so tired of hearing the ignorant phrase "come on man let it go it was his choice". Some of the things people are saying are just stupid, but I do think this is in many ways similar to being in love with a girl. The city of Cleveland fell in love with this man. I mean jesus they took a whole building up for the man's likeness in a poster. Then things hit a rough patch, and Lebron gave the illusion, clearly IMO, that he still wanted the Cavs. Then, on national television, he quite literally ripped the heart out of the city. In time, we will let it pass. But personally, I'll never "let it go". Just like my-ex girlfriend. I was planning on marrying the girl, and she broke my heart. I've made my peace and we're friends now, but i'll never let go of the fact she did that to me. It's that simple. People in LA would be doing the same thing if Kobe would of done this, or Wade in miami. It just so happened it was in cleveland.

  • @feartheroo said:

    Well here's the way I see it, you have to look at the positive. We got to see how Lebron plays when he actually TRIES. In 7 years I didn't see him trying, just some lazy ass that thought all he had to do was show up. I hope Bosh has sex with his mom in the playoffs so he cries and pretends that his elbow is hurt again.

    Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.

    Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.

    Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.

    @bonedawg said:

    Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.

    Sorry, thought I was on the Browns' Board. Carry on, whining about how butt hurt you are.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Yeah, because most people turn a franchise around and win NBA MVPs because they are lazy. Good grief you guys are too much. He took a better gig, let it go.

    Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.

    @bonedawg said:

    Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.

    Yeah man what school did he graduate from to get a degree in pizza delivery? like with a minor in chinese delivery? just wondering, must have went to Kent State hahahahahah but it's cool I bet he makes a 3-figure salary a year, so we have no room to talk

  • I honestly don't give a shit about the Cav's, Lebron, or basketball in general. If the sold the team tomorrow I wouldn't blink an eye and I would probably be happy because there would be anymore future matches of Lebron vs the Cavs that will take all the press away from the Browns.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I honestly don't give a shit about the Cav's, Lebron, or basketball in general. If the sold the team tomorrow I wouldn't blink an eye and I would probably be happy because there would be anymore future matches of Lebron vs the Cavs that will take all the press away from the Browns.

    Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I honestly don't give a shit about the Cav's, Lebron, or basketball in general. If the sold the team tomorrow I wouldn't blink an eye and I would probably be happy because there would be anymore future matches of Lebron vs the Cavs that will take all the press away from the Browns.

    Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.

    @supersteelers said:

    Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.

    Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.

  • @supersteelers said:

    Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.

    Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.

    Colt12 said:

    Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.

    Not really. I watched Predator a few times when I was a kid. Alien however has escaped my playlist. Just trying to help a guy out......

  • @supersteelers said:

    Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.

    Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.

    Colt12 said:

    Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.

    How do you not know the difference between the predator and the alien? The friggin predators were based on Josh Cribbs, duh.

  • @supersteelers said:

    Your Hillis sig is cool, too bad it's wrong. That is Predator, not Alien in that pic.

    Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.

    Colt12 said:

    Ok nerd. If you know the difference you have early seen the movie one too many times.

    lol Why so defensive? If anyone has ever seen either movie one single time they would know the difference.

  • @bonedawg said:

    Go deliver some pizza's man. We are on a cleveland sports forum so it should come as no surprise we are going to talk about cleveland sports.

    Yeah man what school did he graduate from to get a degree in pizza delivery? like with a minor in chinese delivery? just wondering, must have went to Kent State hahahahahah but it's cool I bet he makes a 3-figure salary a year, so we have no room to talk

    @feartheroo said:

    Yeah man what school did he graduate from to get a degree in pizza delivery? like with a minor in chinese delivery? just wondering, must have went to Kent State hahahahahah but it's cool I bet he makes a 3-figure salary a year, so we have no room to talk

    I was a Zip, actually.

  • As pissed as I was, the most disappointing thing to me was the fan reaction to his f'in chalk. As bad as it would've looked, I was kind of hoping someone would throw a towel or something at him. Nothing to hurt him, just something to make a point.

    But I was most upset at our players. What a bunch of pansies.

  • At the beginning of the game LeBron and the Cavs players might have been all buddy buddy, but bye the end they were bitter enemies. He wasn't laughing and joking with our bench, they were throwing f-bombs at each other. Chris Jent, the assistant coach, was shown telling LeBron to F**k off. Jawad Williams is the only person that hugged or even spoke to him after the game.

  • The thing that pissed me off the most was every time the camera would pan over to Byron and the players were huddled around him they never payed any attention to what he was saying. They were all looking around and playing with they're shoes like they didn't care. Even before the game when they were in the locker room nobody looked at him when he was talking and trying to get them hyped up. they were all staring at the ground and could care less what he was saying. It's like he's just a tool or something.

    If I were Byron and the whole team was looking away while I was trying to get them psyched I would start slaping people and make them pay attention.

    We lost the game because the players didn't want it bad enough. That's all there is to it.

  • The thing that pissed me off the most was every time the camera would pan over to Byron and the players were huddled around him they never payed any attention to what he was saying. They were all looking around and playing with they're shoes like they didn't care. Even before the game when they were in the locker room nobody looked at him when he was talking and trying to get them hyped up. they were all staring at the ground and could care less what he was saying. It's like he's just a tool or something.

    If I were Byron and the whole team was looking away while I was trying to get them psyched I would start slaping people and make them pay attention.

    We lost the game because the players didn't want it bad enough. That's all there is to it.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    We lost the game because the players didn't want it bad enough. That's all there is to it.

    Yeah the Cavs players are a complete joke and lack any heart, IMO they don't have any business playing the game. I'm glad I really don't care about the Cavs or Lebron at all, because it sure would suck if I did.

  • is this thread over yet, Lebron took his greatness to south beach...what a moron if he didnt say that after the game!!!!!

    I too could care less about the NBA-

    Browns

    Tribe

    Ohio State Football

    Texas Holdem

    walking the dog

    Then the Cavs and the NBA

  • Mowing the lawn

    Doing laundry

    folding said laundry

    paint by numbers

    reading an old accounting book from college

    oh yeah then we can throw in the NBA and The Cavs

    Who gives a sh-t

  • Mowing the lawn

    Doing laundry

    folding said laundry

    paint by numbers

    reading an old accounting book from college

    oh yeah then we can throw in the NBA and The Cavs

    Who gives a sh-t

    @listercat said:

    Mowing the lawn

    Doing laundry

    folding said laundry

    paint by numbers

    reading an old accounting book from college

    oh yeah then we can throw in the NBA and The Cavs

    Who gives a sh-t

    Im willing to call ur bluff. Print that post and give it to your wife so that she makes sure for the next year u are the one doing the laundry. Then we will see if u still think Laundry is more fun than the NBA.