Pretty Cool Browns Design
-
First off, this is not a logo proposal or any of that nonsense like we experienced earlier. This is just a design I made that I think would be pretty cool for a Browns t-shirt. I just made this so tell me what you think.

-
you forgot to account for all the bengals fans........ive marked off the area for them in this picture

-
you forgot to account for all the bengals fans........ive marked off the area for them in this picture

you forgot to account for all the bengals fans........ive marked off the area for them in this picture
haha good one! Stupid bengals. This sounds ghetto but, Cincy (this year, for the most part) walks around like they having so much swag and they can't do shit to back it up. I believe the have the same record as the Lions? correct me if I'm wrong.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login