I hope that we are not over-looking Buffalo
-
That game was in Cleveland
Right. The 8-0 game was in Cleveland. The 6-3 game was in Buffalo. The 6-3 game was played in October so it wasn't the "whiteout" game like the 8-0 game was.
Right. The 8-0 game was in Cleveland. The 6-3 game was in Buffalo. The 6-3 game was played in October so it wasn't the "whiteout" game like the 8-0 game was.
The 6-3 game in Buffalo wasn't that the Game Anderson was AWSOME? lol
-
The spread is down to 1 point. If I were a betting man, I'd be on this. But I know better than to think that I know better than the Vegas odds-makers.
-
I see in the paper today that Vegas is calling the game a PICK. I guess that seems about right. Hard to favor either team, really, even if THE BROWNS ARE GOING TO KICK ASS TODAY!
Btw, where are the trash-talking Bills fans?
-
This game might seem boring to some folks due to the weather, but I love it...this is REAL football! Snow, mud, slippin' & slidin', OH YEAH!
Any way you cut the cake, this will be a tough & dangerous game. Playing IN Buffalo & in THEIR type weather, but I we can take 'em as long as we're not looking ahead.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login