Skip to content

Redskins suspend Haynesworth

The Browns Board
18 10 720
  • Talk about an epic waste of money for Washington. 😳

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @brownsbacker said:

    Talk about an epic waste of money for Washington. 😳

    No shit. When is Snyder going to realize you can't buy a team like in baseball.

  • Talk about an epic waste of money for Washington. 😳

    BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @brownsbacker said:

    Talk about an epic waste of money for Washington. 😳

    Actually I semi-take that comment back, I just heard that he is suspended with no pay, but still...

  • 1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I'm surprised it took this long. They should have done this after that play where he laid on his fat stomach against the Eagles.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Just another example that you don't ignore character and love for the game, and team-oriented or not...

    in evaluations of players.

    What a waste. But, he's already rich, and apparently doesn't love the game.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

  • I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @wrrebel said:

    I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

    yeah, i'm gonna throw the bullshit flag on that.

  • I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

    BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @wrrebel said:

    I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

    And according to you we are bringing in Gruden, so yeah... 🙄

  • @brownsbacker said:

    Talk about an epic waste of money for Washington. 😳

    Actually I semi-take that comment back, I just heard that he is suspended with no pay, but still...

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @brownsbacker said:

    Actually I semi-take that comment back, I just heard that he is suspended with no pay, but still...

    yes but they still payed a complete BUM (Haynesworth) a shitload of money.

    IMO, it doesn't matter how skilled the player is, if he doesn't possess a strong (or any for that matter) work ethic and open mind, then he is no better than the average joe player.

    Example: Jamarcus Russell. Say what you want, but this guy has the potential to be an NFL elite. Why doesn't he perform then? Frankly, he doesn't give a shit. He cares more about getting blazed than playing football.

  • I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @wrrebel said:

    I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

    not exactly.. but what the f**k is this shit? http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-washingt...r-joshua-cribbs

    If Washington honestly thinks we are going to cough up Cribbs for a lazy shit like Haynesworth, they've got another thing comin.

  • Just another example that you don't ignore character and love for the game, and team-oriented or not...

    in evaluations of players.

    What a waste. But, he's already rich, and apparently doesn't love the game.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @calfoxwc said:

    Just another example that you don't ignore character and love for the game, and team-oriented or not...

    in evaluations of players.

    What a waste. But, he's already rich, and apparently doesn't love the game.

    Well said, Mike.

    Haynesworth has a world of talent, but lacks heart & character. He's proof that money is not a motivator. I'll take Rogers & Rubin over him ANY day.

    Mike

  • @wrrebel said:

    I just read holgrem wouldn't mind brining albert in.

    not exactly.. but what the f**k is this shit? http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-washingt...r-joshua-cribbs

    If Washington honestly thinks we are going to cough up Cribbs for a lazy shit like Haynesworth, they've got another thing comin.

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Colt12 said:

    not exactly.. but what the f**k is this shit? http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-washingt...r-joshua-cribbs

    If Washington honestly thinks we are going to cough up Cribbs for a lazy shit like Haynesworth, they've got another thing comin.

    I wouldn't be upset if we traded Cribbs for Haynesworth. Sure I love Cribbs as much as anybody but the arguement in the article is a good one. Cribbs has no real role on our team other than returning kicks, and where has his flash been this year? I hope it is just an off year but it isn't there. So I say if we could get the Redskins to eat some of Haynesworth' salary then I wouldn't be upset. That is if (I know its a huge if) we could get him to get in shape and play up to his potential. Because if he plays to his potential he can make a bigger impact then Cribbs.

  • Colt12 said:

    not exactly.. but what the f**k is this shit? http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-washingt...r-joshua-cribbs

    If Washington honestly thinks we are going to cough up Cribbs for a lazy shit like Haynesworth, they've got another thing comin.

    I wouldn't be upset if we traded Cribbs for Haynesworth. Sure I love Cribbs as much as anybody but the arguement in the article is a good one. Cribbs has no real role on our team other than returning kicks, and where has his flash been this year? I hope it is just an off year but it isn't there. So I say if we could get the Redskins to eat some of Haynesworth' salary then I wouldn't be upset. That is if (I know its a huge if) we could get him to get in shape and play up to his potential. Because if he plays to his potential he can make a bigger impact then Cribbs.

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @browns57 said:

    I wouldn't be upset if we traded Cribbs for Haynesworth. Sure I love Cribbs as much as anybody but the arguement in the article is a good one. Cribbs has no real role on our team other than returning kicks, and where has his flash been this year? I hope it is just an off year but it isn't there. So I say if we could get the Redskins to eat some of Haynesworth' salary then I wouldn't be upset. That is if (I know its a huge if) we could get him to get in shape and play up to his potential. Because if he plays to his potential he can make a bigger impact then Cribbs.

    Cribbs flash has been in the hands of the return team blocking crew, because thats who the opponents are kicking the ball to. They are afraid to kick the ball to Cribbs because of his explosiveness and quickness. By kicking away from him, they are showing that they respect him. Also, why would you trade Haynesworth, a lazy bum with a false sense of accomplishment, for Cribbs, the best kick returner in NFL history? In my mind, that makes 0 sense.

  • Colt12 said:

    not exactly.. but what the f**k is this shit? http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-washingt...r-joshua-cribbs

    If Washington honestly thinks we are going to cough up Cribbs for a lazy shit like Haynesworth, they've got another thing comin.

    I wouldn't be upset if we traded Cribbs for Haynesworth. Sure I love Cribbs as much as anybody but the arguement in the article is a good one. Cribbs has no real role on our team other than returning kicks, and where has his flash been this year? I hope it is just an off year but it isn't there. So I say if we could get the Redskins to eat some of Haynesworth' salary then I wouldn't be upset. That is if (I know its a huge if) we could get him to get in shape and play up to his potential. Because if he plays to his potential he can make a bigger impact then Cribbs.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @browns57 said:

    I wouldn't be upset if we traded Cribbs for Haynesworth. Sure I love Cribbs as much as anybody but the arguement in the article is a good one. Cribbs has no real role on our team other than returning kicks, and where has his flash been this year? I hope it is just an off year but it isn't there. So I say if we could get the Redskins to eat some of Haynesworth' salary then I wouldn't be upset. That is if (I know its a huge if) we could get him to get in shape and play up to his potential. Because if he plays to his potential he can make a bigger impact then Cribbs.

    NO!, NO!!!, & NO!!!!

    Haynesworth would destroy far too much of what has been built here. I wouldn't trade one Josh Cribbs for ELEVEN Haynesworths.

    Mike

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Cribbs as a wide receiver has more value that Haynesworth does at DT....forget returning kicks and the flash package..

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #17

    wow i was kidding..

    Talk about wishful thinking in DC. They want Cribbs and for us to give a draft pick.. Last time I checked Josh Mccdaniels isnt in charge..

    I wouldnt want to see Cribbs leave even if it was a good deal for our team...

    The guy who wrote this article probably thinks strippers like him too.

  • wow i was kidding..

    Talk about wishful thinking in DC. They want Cribbs and for us to give a draft pick.. Last time I checked Josh Mccdaniels isnt in charge..

    I wouldnt want to see Cribbs leave even if it was a good deal for our team...

    The guy who wrote this article probably thinks strippers like him too.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @wrrebel said:

    The guy who wrote this article probably thinks strippers like him too.

    Now, THAT is funny!

    Mike