PREDICT THE RECORD
-
I am sticking with my signature and saying 8-8. We will lose one of our last divisional games, although I hope we do not.
Poll results from the old forum
Record Choices:
- 5-11: 0 votes
- 6-10: 1 vote
- 7-9: 9 votes
- 8-8: 13 votes
- 9-7: 7 votes
-
I'm also sticking with my pre-season prediction of 8-8. With that record in mind, the sweetest way to achieve it would be losing to the Bills (and enduring alot of heartache), followed by 3 division wins to finish to season, however I do not see that particular scenario playing out, but you just never know. Obviously 9-7 is preferable but I'm not going to change my early prediction now.
-
I might actually get my prediction right for once. If you look at my sig, the other years I was mostly way off.
-
8-8
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

