Vote for Haden!
-
-
I xxxxing voted!
-
Done and done.
-
based off those vids even non-Browns fans should see he deserves to get it this week.
-
IDK Sean Lee did have 2 picks and a TD. I still think Haden should get it.
-
I just love that he had a game like this coming off being announced as rookie of the month.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login