Skip to content

Dan Pompei Says Mangini Will Get Axed

The Browns Board
103 46 7.4k
  • @miktoxic said:

    totally agree with you but since you are the musician of the board how about this:

    The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote,

    "Stink, stank, stunk"! 🙂

    Am I missing a joke or was that just a garden variety insult?

    Perhaps I've pissed you off in some way?

    WSS

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Am I missing a joke or was that just a garden variety insult?

    Perhaps I've pissed you off in some way?

    WSS

    no not at all. sorry if i insulted you. was up too late for way too long. thought that was the funniest line of the 'grinch song'. and just put it out there..........booze=judgement bad. 😳

  • Weird how this article got shat upon... now it's looking like he was just a week ahead of the rest of the media. PD's Manaloff says Mangini has to win 2 of 3 and not get blow out in the other. He says 6-10 won't get it done and 7-9 might not, either. He also thinks Daboll "sealed his fate."

    Another variable might be Gruden's availability. I have a feeling Holmgren would like to make a splash with his coach AND make it someone he knows... and Gruden is that and some. He'll be another poster child for Cleveland, right alongside McCoy and Hillis, and this team starts taking on a personality fans can latch onto.

    Then look for WCO OCs with a connection to one, the other, or both.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @shepwrite said:

    Weird how this article got shat upon... now it's looking like he was just a week ahead of the rest of the media. PD's Manaloff says Mangini has to win 2 of 3 and not get blow out in the other. He says 6-10 won't get it done and 7-9 might not, either. He also thinks Daboll "sealed his fate."

    Another variable might be Gruden's availability. I have a feeling Holmgren would like to make a splash with his coach AND make it someone he knows... and Gruden is that and some. He'll be another poster child for Cleveland, right alongside McCoy and Hillis, and this team starts taking on a personality fans can latch onto.

    Then look for WCO OCs with a connection to one, the other, or both.

    Shep you ought to know other than Pluto, the PD beat writers have a vendetta going against Mangini (cut off their inside leaks). I can't stand reading the garbage in the blogs after the articles, because from the sentiment you get there 1\2 the town is ready to ride Mangini out of town on a rail.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Am I missing a joke or was that just a garden variety insult?

    Perhaps I've pissed you off in some way?

    WSS

    no not at all. sorry if i insulted you. was up too late for way too long. thought that was the funniest line of the 'grinch song'. and just put it out there..........booze=judgement bad. 😳

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    no not at all. sorry if i insulted you. was up too late for way too long. thought that was the funniest line of the 'grinch song'. and just put it out there..........booze=judgement bad. 😳

    Ahhhh

    I missed the reference.

    😆

    Cheerio!!!

    WSS