Skip to content

your favorite teams

The Browns Board
55 31 2.7k
  • Ok, kind of an obvious topic, but I don't remember one like this recently and I'm curious what teams people love to love and hate. Here's my list.

    favorites:

    BROWNS

    LIONS

    BILLS (except for this week, of course!)

    most despised:

    STEELERS

    RAVENS

    JETS (loved every minute of that ass-kicking monday night)

    too boring to give a damn:

    PANTHERS

    CARDINALS

    49ERS (even though I grew up in Northern CA)

  • Ok, kind of an obvious topic, but I don't remember one like this recently and I'm curious what teams people love to love and hate. Here's my list.

    favorites:

    BROWNS

    LIONS

    BILLS (except for this week, of course!)

    most despised:

    STEELERS

    RAVENS

    JETS (loved every minute of that ass-kicking monday night)

    too boring to give a damn:

    PANTHERS

    CARDINALS

    49ERS (even though I grew up in Northern CA)

    @professor_g said:

    Ok, kind of an obvious topic, but I don't remember one like this recently and I'm curious what teams people love to love and hate. Here's my list.

    LOVE- BROWNS 🙂

    HATE- Steelers, Bengals, Ratbirds, Broncos, Titans (nee Oilers), Eagles (they disrespected Paul Brown) & entire NFC East

  • faves:

    BROWNS

    raiders

    lions

    hates:

    remainder of afc-n

    broncos

    nfc-e

    the rams are my team du jour this season. i really like how they've turned it around.

  • Fav- browns

    I hate all other teams other than the browns. I don't understand having another fav team. During the play offs I will root for who I hate less.

    Hates- steelers

    Ravens

    Bengals

    Jets

    Broncos

    Alanta

    Eagles

    Patriots

    49ers

  • I LOVE the Browns and in recent weeks I have been rooting for the 49'ers while Troy Smith has been starting. I also like to root for the guys who suck but are starting to get better, ie the raiders, detroit, bucs, chiefs for the most part.

    I hate the: Steelers, Ravans, Patriots (bandwagon fans) and the Rams (I just hate them)

    I don't care about anyone else.

  • Favs: Browns

    Next: Bills, Packers, Bears

    Hates: Stoolers, Ratturds, Bungles, Donkeys

  • Would it be fair to say this board doesn't like teams that win on a consistent basis?

    Favorite:

    Browns

  • I only like two teams

    1/ Cleveland Browns

    2/ Whoever is playing Ratbirds or Stoolers

  • why does everyone hate the eagles???

  • Fav- browns

    I hate all other teams other than the browns. I don't understand having another fav team. During the play offs I will root for who I hate less.

    Hates- steelers

    Ravens

    Bengals

    Jets

    Broncos

    Alanta

    Eagles

    Patriots

    49ers

    @wrrebel said:

    Fav- browns

    I hate all other teams other than the browns. I don't understand having another fav team. During the play offs I will root for who I hate less.

    ^^^Agreed! Love the Browns, and hate 31 other teams.. some I just hate less than the other.. But top hated teams would be pitt, buff, and balt

  • Favorites:

    Browns

    Purple Raiders (they are winning 24-7 right now and i'm bumming that i couldn't go)

    Most Despised:

    Steelers

    Yankees

    Red Sox

  • why does everyone hate the eagles???

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    why does everyone hate the eagles???

    Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but back when the Browns joined the NFL, from the old AAFC, in 1950, the Eagles & their organization stated the Browns were inferior.

    Paul Brown, the greatest coach who ever lived, promptly beat the Eagles asses in the first game of the season, 35-10. The Eagles coach then called the Browns a "gimmick' offense because they liked to throw the ball. Guess what? In their next meeting, the Browns ran all over the Eagles, never threw a single pass, and beat their asses again.

    So, their you have it...a history lesson. It was long ago, but hell with Philly.

  • Would it be fair to say this board doesn't like teams that win on a consistent basis?

    Favorite:

    Browns

    The Soldier said:

    Would it be fair to say this board doesn't like teams that win on a consistent basis?

    Favorite:

    Browns

    You are clearly a steeler troll pretending to be a browns fan. Every one of your posts either insult other browns fans or the history of our team...

  • favorites:

    BROWNS

    most despised:

    STEELERS

    too boring to give a damn:

    all others

  • Favorites:

    Browns

    Eagles

    Buccaneers

    Falcons

    Hates:

    Steelers

    Ravens

    Cowboys

    Broncos

    Patriots

  • @why-cant-we-win said:

    why does everyone hate the eagles???

    Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but back when the Browns joined the NFL, from the old AAFC, in 1950, the Eagles & their organization stated the Browns were inferior.

    Paul Brown, the greatest coach who ever lived, promptly beat the Eagles asses in the first game of the season, 35-10. The Eagles coach then called the Browns a "gimmick' offense because they liked to throw the ball. Guess what? In their next meeting, the Browns ran all over the Eagles, never threw a single pass, and beat their asses again.

    So, their you have it...a history lesson. It was long ago, but hell with Philly.

    @bob806 said:

    Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but back when the Browns joined the NFL, from the old AAFC, in 1950, the Eagles & their organization stated the Browns were inferior.

    Paul Brown, the greatest coach who ever lived, promptly beat the Eagles asses in the first game of the season, 35-10. The Eagles coach then called the Browns a "gimmick' offense because they liked to throw the ball. Guess what? In their next meeting, the Browns ran all over the Eagles, never threw a single pass, and beat their asses again.

    So, their you have it...a history lesson. It was long ago, but hell with Philly.

    Water under the bridge. For every team with a significant history we could tell a similar story. The Eagles let us have Heckert, they gave Vick an opportunity to turn his life around, and they make the Cowboys look pathetc. That's enough reason for me to like them.

  • The Soldier said:

    Would it be fair to say this board doesn't like teams that win on a consistent basis?

    Favorite:

    Browns

    You are clearly a steeler troll pretending to be a browns fan. Every one of your posts either insult other browns fans or the history of our team...

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    You are clearly a steeler troll pretending to be a browns fan. Every one of your posts either insult other browns fans or the history of our team...

    Please find one post where I insult a Browns fan or the history of the Browns.

    I don't insult anyone here. I get insulted, but I don't insult.

    Speaking the truth, SHOULD not make one a "troll".

  • Favorites:

    Browns-Obsessive Love 😍

    Patriots-Grew up in N.E. and rooted for them when they sucked so I am enjoying their winning streak

    Hates:

    Steelers

    Ravens

    Jets

  • Favorites:

    Browns

    Packers

    Bills

    Hated:

    Steelers

    Ravens

    Cowboys

    Also, cant STAND boston fans. For the longest time all they did was whine about their bad luck. Yet they had a dynasty basketball team and multiple super bowls before the sox won.

  • May be an obvious topic, but it's a good one.

    It's far easier for me to come up with baseball teams I kinda-sorta like, but I'll give the football thing a go:

    Browns

    massive gap

    Bills

    Packers

    Saints

    Ownership issues are involved with the Bills and Packers and I just can't help but like the Saints and their fans.

    The hate list is pretty typical around these parts:

    Ravens

    Steelers

    hmm...

    I'd easily add the Skins to this list but that has everything to do with their owner and exactly nothing to do with their fans.

    The Eagles would make the list *because* of their fans. But so many wave that around as a badge of triumph that they don't understand that they're hated exactly for the fact they wear that badge. They're just not that intimidating or important yet they think they're both of those things.

    Beanpot